1985 Oldsmobile Ninety-Eight 98 Regency Brougham ***No Reserve***
Price: US $1,995.00 Item location: Fort Collins, Colorado, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Oldsmobile
- Model: Other
- Type: Sedan
- Trim: Regency Brougham Sedan 4-Door
- Year: 1985
- Mileage: 127,447
- VIN: 1g3cw6934f1346051
- Color: Brown
- Engine size: 3.8L 3800CC 231Cu. In. V6 GAS OHV Naturally Aspirated
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Power options: Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows, Power Seats
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: FWD
- Interior color: Tan
- Safety options: Anti-Lock Brakes
- Options: Cassette Player
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1985 Oldsmobile Other1985 Oldsmobile Ninety-Eight Regency Brougham
This car has been in my family since 1992 when it had 52,558 miles. It has lived since then in dry, ust-free Colorado and was meticulously maintained by my late father-in-law, ho kept complete service records (which will be included with the car). He was a super classy guy, nd had a super classy ride - Oldsmobile's full-sized flagship, he Ninety-Eight with the Regency Brougham treatment.
Here is a (partial) list of all of the great things about this car:
- Fuel-Injected 3.8 liter V6.
- 4 Speed Automatic Transmission.
- Front Wheel Drive.
- Anti-Lock Brakes.
- Very good paint. Brown cars are making a comeback! People seem to have forgotten how great cars look in this color. Always garaged, ashed, nd waxed. Hood has had chip repair and touch-up.
- Nice interior in light tan. Non-smoking household and no noticeable tears or stains.
- Power Locks.
- Power Windows.
- Power Seats (split-bench front and rear bench).
- Power Antenna (goes up and down every time!).
- Air conditioning with electronic climate control (you tell it what temp to be.)
- Twilight Sentinel (turns headlightson/offon a timer, nd sounds really cool).
- Cruise Control.
- AC Delco (factory) stereo with cassette player.
- Whitewalls with good tread, ncluding a full-sized spare AND a doughnut spare.
- Chrome and Wood everywhere you look.
- Clear Colorado Title.
- Passed Colorado emissions test on May 22, 015.
- Rear deck keyhold cover with Olds logo is missing. Replacements are available
- Paint is original, ut also 30 years old. Has the normal door dings and scratches expected.
- Door seals are dried out and missing some bits. Should be replaced.
- Older battery, ut kept on a 12v battery tender (included)
- This is a no-reserve auction. It will be sold to the highest bidder, nd not ended early.
- $500 deposit via PayPal is due within 48 hours of auction's end. Balance is due via cashier's check within 7 days of end of auction.
- I will send the title via UPS 2nd Day Air upon payment in full.
- Buyer will arrange shipping.
- This is a classy car. Please be classy and don't bid if you don't intend to buy. Thank you.