1987 Nissan 300ZX 3.0L V6 mechanically sound, interior & exterior needs TLC
Price: US $4,990.00 Item location: Reading, Pennsylvania, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Nissan
- Model: 300ZX
- Type: Hatchback
- Trim: Base Coupe 2-Door
- Year: 1987
- Mileage: 121,085
- VIN: JN1HZ14S1HX203463
- Color: Red
- Engine size: 3.0L 2960CC V6 GAS
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Power Windows
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual 5-speed
- Drive type: no idea
- Interior color: Tan
- Options: Cassette Player
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1987 Nissan 300ZX
OUR DESCRIPTION* Up for sale is a classic 1987 Nissan 300ZX 2-seater sports car coupe with a T-Top. Red exterior with Tan interior. * This low slung sports car has less than 125,000 actual miles. * The engine runs like a dream, well oiled sewing machine; a 5-speed manual that responds quick. * A/C, ower windows, achometer, riginal AM/FM stereo cassette player, loth seats, .0L V6, i-test gasoline, ear spoiler, rivate seller. * I think there is an airbag on the driver's side (but I am not positive). Both my wife and I drove this car; it has always been a real delight for local trips and also on long distance trips. * We have enjoyed driving this Z for over 17 years and now have difficulty getting in and out of it. Two sets of keys are included.
* CAR NEEDS TLC (tender loving care). * It will need paint soon as the clear coat is peeling and the red and black are fading especially in the sun prone areas. * The interior is comfortable, ut well worn. The back of the seats suffered from sun damage, racking and peeling and probably should be replaced. * An external bolt on one side of the T-top is missing, o the passenger seat sometimes gets wet. * The windshield wiper light stays lit on the dash when the engine is on. * The headliner is no longer there (it got old and cracked so we pulled it off). * The T-tops can be removed easily and the jackets for them are included. * The inside shades for the T-top are missing. * The A/C works well but not on super high. * The power antenna makes clicking noises when it raises and lowers. * The stock AM/FM stereo radio is still there and plays cassettes, ot CD’s. * The body has been well maintained except for a few dings and some damage on both bumpers. It was never in a bad accident while we drove it!! We recently realized there is rust inside the hatchback area from I think a leak at the rear wiper (so the hatch area gets wet when it rains). The carpeting in the hatch area is faded and should be replaced.) * The struts that hold the hatchback open do not work (we use a pvc pipe to prop it up). Vehicle is parked on-street. * Gas tank gauge shows ¾ tank when tank is actually full. I noticed if we overfill the gas tank, e smell fumes. * The passenger door must be locked from the passenger side. This fast little car was kept in perfect running order so my wife could drive it. Car meticulously maintained by our mechanic who loved working on it. Following is a list of repairs for 2013, 014 and 2015. Nov 2015: clutch master, lutch slave, leaner and brake fluid, eplace spring on gas latch door. April 2015: new battery and pads, iper pivot assembly. July 2014: 2 new tires and balances, eplace rear brakes and clean all brake parts, tire valves, isc pads. (less than 1,000 miles on the tires). January 2014: 2 new tires and balances, tire valves. April 2013: rear exhaust, hange oil and filter, op fluids, heck belts and hoses. Unknown dates: window control on passenger side was replaced; new muffler. State emission tests and inspections done annually. Next Pennsylvania inspection is due in June. Note: This is an "AS IS" vehicle with NO WARRANTY. We require a $500.00 deposit within 48 hours of auction close. Remainder is to be paid within 1 (one) week of end of auction via Cashiers Check from FDIC Insured lending/banking Institution. Sales Tax, itle, icense Fee, egistration Fee, inance Charges, mission Testing Fees and any other fees are additional to the advertised price. IF YOU HAVE ANY QUESTIONS, LEASE EMAIL ME. If you want to come see the car, e are more than willing to arrange this before the end of the auction. Pick up ONLY. Vehicle is a real pleasure to drive. Very few of these cars are for sale in the country. It is one of THE BEST sports cars of all time~!! If you know these cars, hen you know they are becoming extinct. This will be a great winter project for someone who likes to tinker with vehicles. Terms and Conditions - Full Disclosure Please read this information thoroughly prior to placing your bid Within a couple miles of the location of our location, here is a DMV agent that will issue Pennsylvania license plates and out of state temporary 30 day plates. You can of course bring your own temp tags if you prefer. It is mandatory that if you need plates, ring with you your drivers license and your insurance card for your present car. Names, ddresses and dates must be valid on both items.
Private SellerWe are a private seller in Reading, ennsylvania selling our personal vehicle which is sold “as-is” with no warranties either expressed or implied.
Regarding LiensThere is no existing liens on this car and buyer will receive title when all fees are paid.
“Prior to re-conditioning”We own this car and drive it frequently. Prior to offering it for sale on this auction, e have listed any faults that we are aware of to the best of our ability. We did not run it through a service facility but rely on our experience with this car to tell you what problems it may have. The car has not been detailed or re-conditioned but is sold in the same way we drive it. It has simply been put up for sale. You will not find the motor cleaned and you won’t find shiny protectorates such as “Armor-All” on it. Because we are in Pennsylvania and this sale is on ebay, he inspections are not guaranteed in any state as each state differs in their requirements. We have done our best in mentioning any items that are not working. We will not under any conditions guarantee the check engine lights or any dash warning lights. If they are on we have disclosed this. We did not have a diagnosis done to see what it is because dash lights can come on at any time for any number of reasons so these lights are not guaranteed if they come on for you.
PaymentIf you are a winning bidder, indly contact me via email immediately at the end of the auction for verification. Our requirements are that the high bidder should pay an immediate deposit of $500 via PayPal upon completion of the auction and the car should be paid in full within 7 days via CASHIERS CHECK or MONEY ORDER. We will not accept full payment with a credit card, ash or PayPal. If payment of the car is not fulfilled within the specified time, he car will be offered for re-sale, e will retain your deposit and feedback will be left accordingly. Let’s not waste each other’s time.
AS-IS – No WarrantiesThis vehicle is being sold as is –where there is no warranty expressed written or implied. The seller shall not be responsible for the correct description, uthenticity, enuineness or defects herein and makes no warranty in connection therewith. No allowance or set aside will be made on account of any incorrectness, mperfection, efect or damage. Any descriptions or representations are for identification purposes only and are not to be construed as a warranty of any type. It is the responsibility of the buyer to have thoroughly inspected the vehicle and to have satisfied himself/herself as to the condition and value and to bid based upon that judgment solely. The seller shall and will make every reasonable effort to disclose any known defects associated with this vehicle at the buyers request prior to the close of the sale. Seller assumes no responsibility for any repairs regardless of any oral statements about the vehicle. We will sorely miss this car which we referred to as "our second childhood car". It has been a lot of fun driving over the years and we hope you will enjoy it as much as we did.