1987 Nissan 300zx Turbo
Price: US $1,275.00 Item location: Griffin, Georgia, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Nissan
- Model: 300ZX
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: Turbo
- Year: 1987
- Mileage: 135,500
- VIN: JN1CZ14S6HX151600
- Color: Red
- Engine size: 6-Cylinder Turbo
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Power Locks, Power Windows, Power Seats
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Options: Leather Seats
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1987 Nissan 300ZXCLIFF NOTES:########################################- 1987 300ZX TURBO COUPE- MANUAL TRANSMISSION (30A - THE STRONGEST MANUAL TRANNY)- ANALOG GAUGES- DIGITAL/AUTO CLIMATE CONTROL- NO CLSD- CLEAR TITLE / CLEAN AUTOCHECK / NO WRECKS, TC- 134K MILES- AFTERMARKET KENWOOD STEREO W/BLUETOOTH/USB PORT
Up for sale is my 1987 300zx turbo in GLL trim (located near Atlanta, a) I originally purchased this car as a restoration project, ut with a job change I'm finding myself without the time to do so. The car is an original turbo car with original manual transmission and only 134k miles on it. Solid car for the age and the autocheck is clean (can provide if needed).
I will do my best to describe the car and all of it's "faults". The car is in really good shape, he interior carpet has very minimal staining, he headliner is new, nd the seats are in overall great shape considering the car's age with very few rips, tc.
Build date on the car is 12/86, o it does not have the limited slip differential...but does have the much better 30a transmission that shifts great as well as analog gauges. All power adjustments on the seats work, he power windows and locks work, nd the T-tops do not leak. It's a great highway cruiser :-)
What the car needs mechanically
- All four struts need to be replaced, hey are simply worn out. I have all four struts (KYB Gr-2) that I will include in the sale at no charge.- The clutch slips when driving agressively in higher gears (I have a South Bend Clutch Stage 3 Daily that holds 400hp that I will sell at a deep discount if interested).- Sub frame bushings need replacing, hich causes a driveline "clunk" when shifting.- The previous owner stated the timing belt may not have been changed at 120k, e is unsure.- There is a loud "groaning" noise when going into reverse from the rear brakes which gets louder when you press the brakes. Just had the tires balanced and they didn't see anything out of theordinary...but I'm suspecting a froze part/caliper. This noise does not affect the brake operation at all.- Steering wheel makes a little rubbing sound, ossibly the steering rack (very common issue on these cars)
What the car needs cosmetically:
- The hood, he roof area, nd the hatch area could use a repaint. The other areas of the car are good, ut not great. Could use an entire repaint if you were doing a full restore on it.- Passenger side mirror (will include in the sale)- Rust repair in the driver side rear wheel well (surface rust only)It's very common with these cars..windows have been resealed to prevent any more issues.- Passenger side front wheel liner is missing.
- A/C "cooling" works and has been converted to R134a, ut only blows out of the defrost vents (common issue due to vacuum lines needing work).- Heat works if you pull vacuum to the heater valve. Another common issue, nsure which item needs to be replaced on this one.- Several illumination lights on the digital auto climate control need to be replaced (these are available on the used market)
VERY IMPORTANT, LEASE READ:
I do not need help selling the car, do not have to sell the car, nd am not interested in any trades what so ever. I am a very,very busy person... so please do not waste my time if you are not prepared to actually purchase the car and have the means to do so.