Nissan 240sx S13 - Formula Drift Ready (Pro / Pro2) - VVTi 2JZGTE - Pristine
Price: US $60,000.00 Item location: Lynnwood, Washington, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Nissan
- Model: 240SX
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: SE
- Year: 1992
- Mileage: 20
- VIN: JN1MS34P1NW101494
- Color: Lamborghini Arancio Borealis 4-Layer
- Engine size: Aristo VVTi 2JZGTE
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Fuel: Leaded Trick 110 Race Gas
- Transmission: 4 Speed GForce GSR Dog Box
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: White Sealant
- Options: Sunroof
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1992 Nissan 240SXLet me first say - I had never intended to sell this car and had planned on competing in Pro 2 and potentially the Pro level of Formula Drift. This is the car I had longed dreamed of building. There is not one inch on this car that has been left untouched. I've come to conclusions and decided I need to continue to focus on growing other areas of my life before jumping head first into the professional level of such a time and cost intensive sport. This car has been built with no cost spared. It's built to go all the way and win.
The pictures with this listing will give you an idea of how meticulous this build has been. Below is a list of all the major points related to the car.
This vehicle was built by Autoderiva in Lynnwood, A. The owner of Autoderiva - Galen Callahan personally tended to theconceptualizationand assembly. Galen's pastaccreditations involve being a part of the championship winning Red Bull Rallycross team as a fabricator / vehicle mechanic, orking closely with Dirt Fish Rally school, nd more.
A NOTE TO SERIOUS BUYERS:For anyone who has a serious interest in the car. I can arrange a private testing day for you to drive the car with the track to yourself at Evergreen Speedway in Monroe, A for a non-refundable deposit of $5,000 that will go towards the total purchase of the vehicle. This does not include the cost of tires & race fuel that will accompany this private day - which you will need to cover on your part. Additionally, will need to also need to have a cashier's check for the remaining amount of the total purchase price of the vehicle in my hand for this to happen as added insurance. Alternatively, f you do not wish to drive the vehicle but would like to experience it performing first hand - I can arrange a private day in which I'll be driving the car and you are able to ride in the passenger seat the entire day. For this, 'll just require proof of funds on your part.
Driving Videos:Drifting Video 1
Drifting Video 2
Drifting Video 3
Drifting Video 4
Drifting Video 5
Remember, verything on this vehicle was purchased brand new.
- Chassis -
- 1992 Nissan 240sx SE - Purchased as an unscathed vehicle in factory condition with no accident history.
- Completely stripped to an absolute bare shell, ll sound deadening, nserts and misc. unnecessary factory sealers removed at this point.
- 1.75" dom steel multi-point roll cage including dash bar and door bars.
- Front & rear dom steel tubular structures.
- Aluminum front collision structure (bumper bar).
- Circle track style fuel cell mount in rear tubular structure.
- Quick release transmission tunnel.
- Light-tight rear firewall.
- Aristo 2JZGTE VVTi Engine (Tuned at a conservative 610hp / 630wtq by Independent Speed Shop in Canada)
- Complete engine assembly by C&D Machine in Totem Lake, A (All standard machine work, orque plate used, alanced, tc)
- 10:1 CP Pistons
- Eagle Rods
- ARP Main Studs
- ARP Rod Bolts
- ACL STD HX Race Bearings
- ARP Head Studs
- OEM Toyota Head Gasket (Proven past 1,000hp)
- Factory Cams (264's could be a good upgrade, ut the profile of the factory cam's yield us a very stout low / mid end focused power curve)
- Full Port / Polished, alve job, tc on head
- Billet timing belt tensioner bracket
- New OEM Toyota timing belt tensioner, dler pulley, tc
- Gates Racing timing belt
- ATI Super Dampener
- XCessive Manufacturing steel engine mount brackets
- Circuit Sports polyurethane mounts
- VVTi Factory Intake Manifold (longer runners for low/mid range torque)
- Modified MKIV Supra throttle body
- Fuel Injector Clinic fuel rail (-6an)
- 1,100cc Fuel Injector Clinic injectors
- Complete A/N fuel lines, arl's fuel filter
- 10 Gallon ATL Fuel Cell
- Radium Fuel Cell Surge Tank
- 3 AEM-1000 Fuel Pumps (1 Lift, Feed)
- QuickSilver Turbo Manifold for Quickspool Valve
- Quickspool Valve
- Borg Warner S300sx 8375 Turbo
- 3" Downpipe / Exhaust w/ dual tip exit
- Custom Intake
- Custom Short Intercooler Piping
- Custom 4" VMount Intercooler
- VMount Radiator (Griffin Radiator)
- Top mount oil & power steering cooler, ated to hood louvers to pull air through from pressure differentiation.
- 4,000cfm Radiator Fan
- SPAL Oil cooler / power steering cooler fan (350cfm)
- AN Power steering lines
- AN Oil cooler lines
- Mishimoto coolant overflow tank
- Earl's thermostatic (180*F) oil filter sandwich plate adapter (For oil cooler lines)
- New Toyota oil pump (Modified, orted), ater pump, il pickup tube
- New Toyota OEM gasket set
- Tial Q Blow Off Valve
- Precision 44mm External Wastegate
- Custom 5/8 Clutch master
- AN clutch lines
- ARP Flywheel bolts
- Custom flyhweel / clutch setup. Tilton 7.25 1,100ft/lb triple disc clutch, utoderiva flywheel & transmission adapter
- Tilton hydraulic release bearing
- GForce GSR (Built by Race Tech Services) 2.50/1.69/1.31/1.0 Gearing
- Custom 4" Steel driveshaft with proper hardened slip yoke for the GForce GSR transmission
- Haltech PS2000 ECU
- Haltech 2JZ Terminated Wiring Harness
- Haltech HPI-6 Ignition Module
- OEM MKIV Supra Coil Packs
- NGK BKR7E Spark Plugs
- Autoderiva cowl oil catch can
- Suspension / Footwork -
- WiseFab Complete Front Suspension Kit
- WiseFab Complete Rear Suspension Kit (With Dual Caliper Setup)
- Custom Spec'd KW Clubsport Coilovers, ebound and compression adjustable (Built to order, pecifically for the specifications of this vehicle) Spring Rates are 10k Front / 5k Rear
- Polyurethane Steering Rack Bushings
- Nismo Power Brace
- SPL Rear Solid Subframe Bushings
- Whiteline 22mm rear sway bar withpolyurethane bushings, ndlinks
- DriveShaft Shop Stage 5 1,000hp axles
- Weir Spool
- 4.083 Ring & Pinion (A winter's quick change was going to come this winter)
- 17x9 +20 Front Wheels W/ 245/35/R17 Toyo R888's
- 18x11 +20 Rear Wheels W/ 275/35/R18 Falken Azenis 615k's
- OEM Wheel bearings / hubs (5-lug)
- Z32 rotors
- Rebuilt Z32 brake calipers
- Yellow Stuff brake pads in the handbrake calipers
- OEM brake pads in the standard brakes.
- Stainless braided brake lines
- A/N Ebrake hydraulic lines
- Complete Rocket Bunny V2 body kit
- Lexan front, ear, ide windows and sunroof.
- Custom pop-up hood with louvers, mount duct
- Sparco Circuit II driver seat (Valid to 2019 I believe)
- Sparco Pro2000 passenger seat
- Sparco 6-Point Harnesses (Valid to 2018)
- Sparco 350mm deep dish steering wheel
- Circuit sports quick release
- Haltech IQ3 Racepak Dash
- Painless dash switch panel
- ASD Hydraulic hand brake
- Custom chassis harness using painless wiring harness kit, eutsch connectors, roper sleeving, tc
- Front / rear window LED brake light strips
- Spare set of Cosmis S5R wheels
- White sealed wheel wells / chassis
This car has seen 7 drift events since being finished and is an absolute monster. The front and rear grip is unreal - the car simply goes where you want it to.
Please private message me with any questions you may have.