1991 Nissan 300ZX Z32 Twin Turbo MANUAL immaculate new paint serviced smogged
- Condition: Used
- Make: Nissan
- Model: 300ZX
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: Z32 Twin Turbo
- Year: 1991
- Mileage: 165500
- VIN: JN1CZ24H8MX500387
- Color: Frost Mica
- Engine size: 3.0 V6
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows, Power Seats
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Safety options: Anti-Lock Brakes
- Options: CD Player, Leather Seats
- Vehicle Title: Clean Want to buy? Contact seller!
1991 Nissan 300ZX Z32 Twin Turbo
- Mechanically EXCELLENT, always garaged, with full service records going back 20+ years.No check-engine light/errors.
- Timing belt just replaced
- Engine pulls strong, idles smooth, turbos spool quick and excellent shape all around.
- Passed CA smog
- New transmission and clutch (with less than 4000 miles on it)
- I've kept the car unmodified as much as possible, especially the mechanical bits - with tasteful visual upgrades.
- New platinum spark plugs, and new injectors.
- Recently serviced cooling system/brake fluid/power steering fluids.
- AC retrofitted to work with R134A!! AC blows cold air.
- New suspension setup (Koni yellows on Eibach Pro-kit springs) - rides firm yet comfortable.
- HICAS (4 wheel steering works!)
- New brake rotors and pads
- Wheels (painted in gunmetal gray) from 350Z - right rear wheel has been scraped unfortunately.
- New Bridgestone tires (more than 90% tread left)
- New battery
Â·I'm the third owner, always been a California car for all owners. No rust
Â·New leather interior trim including new leather seat covers
Â·New original shift knob
Â·New custom gray microfiber suede interior trimmings (replaced tattered carpet and replaced with microfiber material like the later year Z32s)
Â·New Kenwood stereo with all new Pioneer speakers on all 4 corners
Â·Xenon headlights upgrade - matching color LED fog lights.
Â·New paint in Glacier Frost Mica (Lexus paint), originally white.
Â·New rear brake light housing (JDM)
Â·New struts for trunk lift
Â·aftermarket rear spoiler (original spoiler had perished)
Â·Original front bumper was cracked; so replaced with new original JDM front bumper
Â·Replaced all interior lighting, including instrument cluster
Â·New trunk carpet
What don't work - a few minor issues I haven't had time to address:
Â·Gas filler door release doesn't work - a small plastic clip in the panel snapped, and you need to use flat piece of plastic (like a credit card) to open the gas door. Minor inconvenience.
Buyer pickup local (Northern California), or buyer pays shippingSome Videos: