Super rare 1989 1990 Nissan 300ZX Z32 Fairlady Z Twin Turbo 2+2 Japanese JDM RHD
Price: US $35,000.00 Item location: Las Vegas, Nevada, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Nissan
- Model: 300ZX
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: Super rare 2+2 Twin Turbo from Japan! RHD low miles
- Year: 1990
- Mileage: 19650
- VIN: GCZ32501881xxxxxx
- Color: Black
- Engine size: VG30DETT
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Power Locks, Power Windows, Power Seats
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Blue
- Drive side: Right-hand drive
- Options: CD Player
- Vehicle Title: Clean Want to buy? Contact seller!
1990 Nissan 300ZX Super rare 2+2 Twin Turbo from Japan! RHD low milesNO RESERVE!!!
Please see more pics and some videos below! please copy and paste into a url to view detailed pics and videos with explanations. Ebay only allows a very limited amount of photos uploaded to their website which is not enough for buyers wanting many detailed photos to make their decision.
http://s1064.photobucket.com/user/ndejo85/library/ over 200 photoshttps://youtu.be/rGqqFqS-fl4 interior vidhttps://youtu.be/XK8FcbFOp50 exterior vid
For sale I have a 1989 Nissan Fairlady Z Twin Turbo 2+2 with only 19,6xx original miles which I bought while I was living in Japan. (I listed as a 90 in case buyers are searching for 90-96 models only since the Z32 started in 89 in Japan!) The 2+2 Turbo was never offered in the U.S so this car does not only have super low mileage but also has an extremely rare trim!
This car is beautiful and a complete attention grabber. Whenever I have driven it even just down the street I've had many people talking to me about the car. You'll feel like a celebrity driving this around!
After I bought this in Japan in late April of this year I had the car immediately exported as I was returning to live back in the US. It arrived mid July in the Port of Long Beach, California where I picked it up and drove it to my residence in Las Vegas. Since then I have been working on restoring the car and fixing anything that was wrong with the it. I have only driven the car minimally around town mostly to the DMV and local repair shops to have work done.
List of repairs done since receiving the car in July include but not limited to:
- Door lock actuator-This failed on the driver side door shortly after I arrived in Las Vegas and I couldn't shut the door closed. The actuator was professionally replaced with an original unit and also the door lock cylinder, which was an upgrade over the cheap plastic original parts which are doomed to fail over time. This new part is a CZP aluminum billet door lock cylinder mechanism upgrade from Concept Z Performance. The opposite side door is fine but in case this would break on the opposite side in the future I have this door lock cylinder upgrade for that side as well.
- Antenna- The antenna somehow bent and I had to order and have professionally installed a new unit. It was replaced with an original unit and is now working perfectly.
- Tires-The tires were pretty worn when I received the car so on 9/17 I had brand new tires installed. These are Nankang Sportnex HS-25 All Season tires. I wanted to keep the same tire configuration as was already on the car so the fronts have 235/45R17s and 255/40R17s in the rear.
- Oil was just changed at 19,6xx miles with synthetic oil.
- New rear wiper blade
- *note-all repairs listed here done by local Japanese mechanics minus tires and wiper*
- Billstein Shocks
- Fujitsubo Giken exhaust
- Full Body kit and aero parts by Kaminari. Includes front and rear bumpers, side skirts, and wing
- AM cone intake filter
- Window Tint
- Clear corner and clear headlights
- Fog lights
- Fortecs Squrossa wheels
- MOMO steering wheel
- Nismo shift knob
- Japanese Navigation system with touchscreen, remote, and CD player
- Nakamichi speakers
- AM cupholders
This car is in extremely good condition and has been garaged both here and in Japan so there is no corrosion or serious rust issues which is very rare both here and in Japan to have an immaculate undercarriage. This plus the low mileage were the greatest buying points for me and should be for you as well.
There are no check engine or any kind of lights on in this car indicating needing repair!
Only real negative points about the car are very few minimal scratches or small cracks on the exterior paint which are typical and inevitable on these older cars. On the interior the front driver's seat has a small tear and just little imperfections with some interior trim but the rest is immaculate so it is a very small issue.Please see all photos for specifics.Mechanically everything is sound with the motor and everything else running strong. Only one minor option is faulty and it's the keyless entry which stopped responding after having the door lock actuator changed and the mechanic couldn't figure out the keyless entry issue. You just have to manually lock the door with keys and should be able to get this fixed in the future if you wish.
I have gotten attached to this car immediately after picking it up at the port and it has grown on me tremendously with tons of hours of care I've put into detailing the car and fixing anything else that was wrong. I would love to keep it for myself as it is the best quality Z that I have found in Japan but I just imported it to resell as I make an attempt to start a personal business selling high quality Japanese cars.
The car is completely legal here. It took a tremendous amount of work to get it to America and convert the title to an American one, but it is all legit, there are no issues with the title and I have classic plates on the car. The next buyer will NOT have to go through the troubles of importing...the many months of waiting, paying shipping/export/import/customs fees, taxes paid 3 times(in Japan, to customs, and to the NV DMV), visiting the DMV multiple days, etc etc etc...The title has been converted to a legit US title now so all you need is the title and a bill of sale and boom! You have plates and are ready to drive that day.
Shipping/pickup terms**Local pickup is available of course for free after full payment is made.
If you want the car shipped to you the price will be paid by the buyer. I can help by arranging a car transporter to ship the car anywhere within the US Mainland (outside Alaska, Hawaii, and other islands). I will not charge anything extra for providing you with this service, you will only pay the actual price of transportation and I will work to find the lowest price available. If you want to arrange this yourself with a transport company I will also give you that option.
Payment**$500 paypal deposit is required with 48 hours of winning the auction.Remainder of the payment is preferred in cash at a bank if meeting locally.If not meeting locally I accept bank wire transfers or 3rd party wiring services straight to my bank account within 7 days.
Car is sold as is. I have done everything that I could to make sure the car is in great running condition with as little flaws as possible on a 30 year old car. This is definitely your best option for a new Z as I severely doubt you will find another with such low miles and in great condition as this.
Thank you for checking out this awesome car!!