1991 Nissan 300ZX Z32 Twin Turbo MANUAL extremely clean new paint serviced
Price: - Item location: San Jose, California, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Nissan
- Model: 300ZX
- SubModel: Twin Turbo
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: Z32
- Year: 1991
- Mileage: 163,900
- VIN: JN1CZ24H8MX500387
- Color: Frost Mica
- Engine size: 3000cc Twin Turbo
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Power options: Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows, Power Seats
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Safety options: Anti-Lock Brakes, Driver Airbag
- Options: CD Player, Leather Seats
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1991 Nissan 300ZX Z32For sale is a 1991 Nissan 300ZX Twin Turbo.
it's been a weekender for last the ~2.5 years; and I've put in $15K plus into it; driven ~5000 miles since I got it.
I hate to sell it, but I just don't have enough garage space to keep 3 cars and planning to move soon.
Hoping the car gets a new owner who appreciate this 90's classic; babied over the last two years.
detailed bits (Please read!)
- Mechanically EXCELLENT, always garaged, with full service records going back 20+ years. Engine pulls strong, idles smooth, turbos spool quick and excellent shape all around.
- New transmission and clutch (with less than 4000 miles)
- I've kept the car unmodified as much as possible, especially the mechanical bits - with tasteful visual upgrades.
- New platinum spark plugs, and new injectors.
- Recently serviced cooling system/brake fluid/power steering fluids.
- AC retrofitted to work with R134a!! AC blows cold air.
- New suspension setup (Koni yellows on Eibach Pro-kit springs) - rides firm yet comfortable.
- HICAS (4 wheel steering works!)
- New brake rotors (cross drilled/vented) and new pads.
- Wheels (painted in gunmetal gray) from 350Z - right rear wheel has been scraped unfortunately.
- New Bridgestone tires (more than 90% tread left)
- New battery
- I'm the third owner, always been a California car for all owners. NO rust whatsoever.
- New leather interior trim including new leather seat covers
- New original shift knob
- New custom gray microfiber suede interior trimmings (replaced tattered carpet and replaced with microfiber material like the later year Z32s)
- New Kenwood stereo with all new Pioneer speakers on all 4 corners
- Xenon headlights upgrade - matching color LED fog lights.
- New paint in Glacier Frost Mica (Lexus paint), originally white.
- New rear brake light housing.
- New struts for trunk lift
- aftermarket rear spoiler (original spoiler had perished)
- Original front bumper was cracked; so replaced with new original JDM bumper
- Replaced all interior lighting, including instrument cluster
- New trunk carpet
- Gas filler door release doesn't work - a small plastic clip in the panel snapped, and you need to use flat piece of plastic (like a credit card) to open the gas door.
- Rear defroster (button turns on, but wire seems disconnected)
- Minor power steering fluid leak
The car is in Northern California (San Jose, CA). Deposit must be made within 48 hours and buyer arranges/pays for vehicle shipping.
more detailed photos