Classic, Burgundy, 5-Speed Manual, RWD - Rear Wheel Drive, 82,310 Original Miles
- Make: Nissan
- Model: 240SX
- SubModel: SE
- Type: Fastback
- Trim: SE Hatchback 2-Door
- Year: 1992
- Mileage: 82,310
- VIN: JN1MS36P1NW107759
- Color: Burgundy
- Engine size: 2.4L 2389CC l4 GAS DOHC Naturally Aspirated
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Gray
- Options: Sunroof, Cassette Player Want to buy? Contact seller!
1992 Nissan 240SX SE
Hello and Welcome!
For Auction is a Classic Burgundy 1992 Nissan 240SX SE 5-Speed Manual Fastback with 82310 original miles.
Starting bid = $3200.00 with "No Reserve".
Please note: vehicle is being sold "As Is". The following details of the vehicle are being presented to the best of knowledge.
-Low Mileage Light-Weight RWD – Rear Wheel Drive Fairly Fuel Efficient Peppy
- Never Been Drifted
- K&N Air Filter Recently Cleaned And Refueled; Monza Cat-Back Exhaust
Immediate Care Required For The Following:
- Battery; Brakes; E-Brake Adjustment; Windshield Wipers; Inspection
- Original Clutch And Tires: To Be Replaced Soon; Clutch May Tend To Get Stuck At Start-Up (Pedal May Just Need To Be Pulled By Hand)
- Interior: Dashboard In Need Of Touch-Up; Original Floor Mats In Need Of Shampooing
- Exterior: Dents; Rust Under Spoiler (Black Tape Currently In Place) That Has Caused Some Rusting In Spare Tire Area Of Trunk
- Paint Condition: Fair – Some Oxidation By Sunroof Area And Spoiler; Some Wear On Front And Rear Bumpers
- Antenna Needs Adjusting: Must Lift Manually To Close And Carefully Pushed Down When Radio Is Being Turned On Or Off
- Radio: Speakers Need Tune-Up
- Head Lights: Tend To Get Stuck In The On/Off Position – Push Button Tends To Get Stuck (May Require Button Pulled By Hand)
- Trunk Latch Inside Vehicle By Seat Needs Adjusting: Trunk Must Be Opened With Key (Caution When Trunk Is Opened As It Tends To Close On Its Own)
- Maintenance: Oil Change And Tune-Up
Video that contains engine startup:https://youtu.be/HKYFfyLX6cc
Thank you for your interest and happy bidding!