1993 300zx Twin Turbo. Better than new. Pristine condition with only 49k miles.
Price: - Item location: Austin, Texas, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Nissan
- Model: 300ZX
- SubModel: Twin Turbo
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: Twin Turbo
- Year: 1993
- Mileage: 48,900
- VIN: JN1CZ24H2PX535799
- Color: White
- Engine size: 3.0L V6 FI
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows, Power Seats
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Burgundy
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Safety options: Driver Airbag
- Options: CD Player, Leather Seats, Sunroof
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1993 Nissan 300ZX Twin Turbo1993 Nissan 300zx Twin TurboBetter than new. Pristine condition with only 49k miles. 65 high resolution photos below.This may be the nicest 300zx Twin Turbo in existence. It has lead a pampered existence and is in amazing OEM condition, with a handful of tasteful upgrades to make the car look and perform better than it did when it left the Nissan showroom floor in 1993.
I never intended on selling the car, but our “family” vehicle was recently totaled in a highway accident and I now need to sell my beloved Z in order to get a car with a back seat. Whoever purchases my 300zx TT is getting an amazing sports car that will exceed all expectations. If you have waited in hopes of finding a 300zx TT that is simply peerless over other examples offered, you are looking at her!
This Z has never been in an accident of any kind and has been carefully maintained. The exterior is the original OEM Super White. The paint finish is in exceptional condition. It has never been repainted yet still has the shine and finish of a car that is no more than a year or two old. The OEM wheels are in fantastic condition as well. The silver alloy is shiny and there is no curb rash. The wheels are wrapped in like new Cooper Zeon RS3-A tires with less than 3,000 miles on them. These are really nice ultra high performance all season W-rated tires (faster than Z-rated: 149 mph vs 168 mph) that perform as well as a lot of high performance summer tires.
The interior is immaculate as well. The carpets and dash are original and exceptional. The seats are wrapped in brand new, full grain dark red leather. This is an OEM color, but was only available in 1990 and 1991 and is rare to see. The original seat covers were grey velour and in nice condition, but the dark red leather is something special and really compliments the black/charcoal interior and Super White exterior. When the seats were reupholstered, I also had the padding in the driver seat upgraded to new high-density automotive foam. The interior is like new!
Just like the interior and exterior of this 300zx TT, the performance and driving experience are exceptional as well. The car starts right up, thanks in part to a new Optima Red Top battery. The upgraded exhaust has a throaty but tasteful hum as the car steadily idles. The steering and suspension are tight, precise and straight. Braking is quick, strong and better than original with upgraded ventilated rotors. Everything works as exactly as it should, including the cruise control and automatic climate control. AC is ice cold. The car feels great in town or on the highway. Not only could you drive this car back and forth across the country with confidence, you would be extremely comfortable on the journey.
A summary of the maintenance and improvements to the Z are below. The performance upgrades make the car perform better than it did new, while the original character and OEM quality have been fully maintained. All work was completed within the last 5,000 miles:
1. SZ dual performance exhaust system, JWT ECU upgrade (original ECU chip included as well), JWT performance clutch and JWT Pop Charger $4500 VALUE
2. New fuel injectors and upgraded 300 Degree high performance fuel rails $3000 VALUE3. Upgraded Z1 performance slotted brake rotors $1000 VALUE
4. New ceramic window tint, including Huper Optik clear windshield tint (protects the dash and keeps the car MUCH cooler in the summer) $600 VALUE
5. New Optima Red Top Battery $180 VALUE
6. New full grain leather seating $1800 VALUE
7. New (less than 3k miles) Cooper Zeon RS3-A ultra high performance all season tires $1000 VALUE8. Brand New Kenwood stereo and Kenwood front and rear speakers with Bluetooth and hands-free calling $800 VALUE
9. Lloyd custom-fit all weather rubber floor and cargo mats (orginal Nissan carpeted floor mats in very good condition also included) $200 VALUE
10. Clean and clear Texas title in hand, with excellent accident-free CARFAX
11. Timing belt, spark plug and cooling system serviced within last 5,000 miles
12. Fresh oil and filter change
13. Fully detailed and ready to go! Nissan titanium key, valet key and original manuals included.
If you have any questions, just ask! It is not possible to discuss every nut and bolt, but I have done my best to list and discuss what would matters to me. This Z is in exceptional condition in every sense of the word, but you should be prepared for all that is involved with owning a used vehicle. This is not a brand new vehicle and sold as-is without warranty or exception. That said, there are no issues I know of that would impact her overall reliability, cosmetics and functionality.
PLEASE NOTE: I am NOT interested in any trades and will not divulge the reserve price. Please only bid if you are serious about purchasing the vehicle. The vehicle is also for sale locally, so the listing could end at anytime. Good luck, and happy bidding. Whoever purchases this vehicle is getting one of the absolute nicest 300zx Twin Turbos in existence!