1991 Nissan 300zx Twin Turbo Z32 5 Speed Manual Super White 52k ORIGINAL MILES
- Condition: Used
- Make: Nissan
- Model: 300ZX
- Trim: Twin Turbo
- Year: 1991
- Mileage: 52,100
- VIN: JN1CZ24H9MX503203
- Color: White
- Engine size: V6 3.0L
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows, Power Seats
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Safety options: Driver Airbag
- Options: Cassette Player, Leather Seats
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1991 Nissan 300ZX Twin Turbo
Well Unfortunately the day for me to sell my childhood dream car has come………….
Since the day I started to have a love and passion for cars when I was in elementary school and this car was debuted in 1989 I fantasized and imagined owning a 300zx Twin Turbo, and on Monday April 11th 2016 that dream was realized. I found and purchased this 1991 Nissan 300zx Twin Turbo from the original owner (Elderly Lady & her husband). Funny and coincidental thing is that I purchased this car on the exact same
day of the 25th year anniversary of her owning the car. I will not be able to describe the feeling I had driving this car home 2 ½ hours from the city I purchased it in. Now the time has come for me to pass it on, either to a collector or someone who can appreciate it as much as I do. The only reason I am selling it is because I don’t have enough time to drive it at this point in my life and because of the Passion I have for the car I believe it deserves more than the ownership I am providing to it now. This is not just a car for sale, it is a Story, History and an excellent piece of engineering.
The car for sale:1991 Nissan 300zx Twin Turbo with 52,xxx Original Miles. Super White Exterior with Black Leather Interior. 5 Speed Manual Transmission. Clean title, never wrecked and no history of paintwork. This is one of the most original and complete 300zx TT’s if not the most original and complete. Below is a description of the car but I HIGHLY recommend coming to see it in person.
This 300zx TT is in excellent shape and looks like it just rolled off of the lot, The car runs and drives excellent with no existing issues that need to be addressed. You can get in and just drive. The paint for being 27 years old is excellent, it has some small chips in spots on the front end and at the door edges. The front bumper has a paint scuff on the passenger side bottom. Front bumper also has a paint wear spot right in the center from the license plate rubbing it over time. (this will cover up once a license plate is installed). Rear bumper has a small scratch on the drivers side as pictured. Some of the paint chips have touch up paint applied to them which makes them blend in. The body does have several very small and shallow door dings which are almost impossible to picture (I tried) due to how small and shallow they are. The right rear taillight also has a scratch (pictured) This car has been garaged for all its life so the paint is not faded and does not have any kind of blemishes. The black exterior mouldings are also in great shape and all the seals are very nice and soft.
The interior is also in excellent shape, everything is nice and solid. The seats have just the slightest use seen as in the pictures below, and the steering wheel has a section where the dye has worn off. I believe this is because the steering wheel had a wheel cover on it which made the dye wear off pre-maturely. The trim around the targa top release handles have a couple cracks. And both door panels have some bubbling in the material, It is pretty minor but noticeable. All electronics work except for the original radio, It turns on but just sounds static. I decided not to replace it due to originality, I will let the next owner decide if they would like to repair or replace it. Other than that, the power driver’s seat, cruise control, wipers, headlights etc. Everything works as it should.
Mechanically this car is in great shape, Transmission shifts smooth, engine runs great, idles smooth and has all of its 300 HP in place. Pulls long and hard when you want it to. The 4-way steering works and the car does not throw any warning lights. The engine bay is extremely clean as seen in the pictures. As well as the trunk and door jambs are also very clean. This is a Oregon car from day 1 so rust is NON existent on this car. Auto Check report available.
I have in my possession and will be included with in the sale:
- The original owner (not me) also had a dream of owning a 300zx Twin Turbo just like me and it started with a simple newspaper ad. (Cutout from 1991 included)
- Every single receipt from the original purchase at the 1991 Portland Auto Show, Including a receipt for payment & Original Window Sticker.
- The original (corrected) title with only 18 miles on the odometer reading, I have Letters of the original owner corresponding with the Department of Motor vehicles in 1995 to have the title corrected because the original title showed the car as a Pickup truck. This was corrected in 1995 but they had to send in the first original title, Copies of that title also included.
- All Service History Receipts from 1991-2017
- Original Owner’s Manual & Service Booklet. Original Owner’s manual has paper clips in it which I decided to leave in because they are a part of the story, The paper clips mark important areas in the manual showing things like how to take off the T-Top, Check the oil and more.
- Original Targa top storage bags and original shades.
- Original Titanium Key, Black Key and Red Valet Key.
- Touch up paint canister with brush.
Below is the service history worth mentioning (oil changes / simple service is not listed)
- 1991 Lifetime oil change purchased with the car from the Nissan dealership.
- 1995 New Battery
- 1996 Complete 15k Miles Service
- 1998 New Battery, Coolant Flush.
- 2000 Tires & Alignment. Replaced for New parts: Brake Master Cylinder, Clutch Master Cylinder, Clutch Slave Cylinder, Front Brakes, Complete Clutch Replacement and Rear Main Seal. Also Had a Brake Flush, Fuel Injection system flush, Transmission fluid flush, cooling system flush, and replaced the fuel filter and air filter. Car had 29k miles.
- 2002 Alignment, Brake Flush, New Battery.
- 2004 K&N Air Filter Installed
- 2005 New Tires & Alignment
- 2006 Complete Timing Belt job & Cam Seal replacement. Also had the fuel injectors, injector seals & fuel filter replaced.
- 2012 Driver’s side window switch was replaced.
- 2015 New Battery
- 2017 (when the car was in my possession) New Tires. I also decided to upgrade to new OEM 93+ style 300zx TT Fuel injectors with the adapter kit. (the reason for this is because the 1990-1992 injectors are prone to fail with today’s fuel mixtures) This is a OEM upgrade, Not for power but for longevity. Also replaced the injector connectors, Spark Plugs and had a PCV valve service with hose replacement. The original parts that were removed are included with the car.
- The only part on this car that is not OEM is the cat-back exhaust, It was at one point replaced by the original owner. The exhaust that was used is a factory style exhaust.
Below you will find 174 High quality Pictures.