Original 1993 Nissan 240SX convertible Only 53K Miles! NO RESERVE
Price: - Item location: Tucson, Arizona, United States
- Make: Nissan
- Model: 240SX
- SubModel: SE
- Type: Convertible
- Trim: SE
- Year: 1993
- Mileage: 53,500
- VIN: jn3ms37a1pw200284
- Color: red
- Engine size: 2.4L I4
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: gray
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Options: Convertible
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1993 Nissan 240SX SENissan 240SX convertible with 53,500 original miles
- This vehicle was originally purchased from Thoroughbred Nissan here in Tucson in 1993.
- This car has never left Arizona. Miles are actual (see Autocheck report)
- One of 8000 made 1992-1994. Only 1115 red convertibles in 1994.
- I've owned the car since 2007, have receipts, and always keep it in my garage.
- I've put an average of 1000 miles per year on it, only driving in good weather.
- Everything about this car is original except for the radio.
- Original owners manual set for Convertible.
- clean title
- The original seat covers / foam are in good condition with minor wear.
- The dash is always covered with DashMat and has no cracks.
- All accessories work.
- NEW Alpine stereo (recently installed, some pics show older JVC)
- COLD AC
- The carpet is in good condition except for drivers side foot wear as shown (not visible with floor mats)
- The factory paint is excellent. I had the rear bumper touched up, but otherwise all original finish, with only a couple minor dings.
- No Accidents
- The automatic convertible top opens and closes perfectly. All power windows work fine.
- The retractable headlights work perfect.
- Convertible top (I believe its original) is in good condition, except rear vinyl window is cracked (this didn't bother me, I only drive car with top down in good weather)
- I have the original convertible top boot which comes with the car.
- wheels are excellent, no curb rash
- Runs and drives smooth and amazingly quiet for a 24-year-old convertible.
- Engine and drivetrain have been trouble-free for the past 10 years. Timing chain motor.
- Recent service to cooling system: radiator, timing pump, belts, hoses, etc...
- Tires as shown will be replaced with NEW TIRES for the successful bidder.
Fly to Tucson and drive home, no problem.