42k miles - Maintained - Excellent Condition - 300zx for the Connoisseur
Price: - Item location: Urbana, Illinois, United States
- Make: Nissan
- Model: 300ZX
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: Base Coupe 2-Door
- Year: 1990
- Mileage: 42,999
- VIN: JN1RZ24A0LX010621
- Color: Dark Blue
- Engine size: 3.0L 2960CC V6 GAS DOHC Naturally Aspirated
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows, Power Seats, Power Mirrors
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Dark Blue
- Options: CD Player, Leather Seats, T-tops, Bluetooth
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1990 Nissan 300ZX Base Coupe 2-Door
1990 Nissan 300zx Manual Transmission Coupe
I had no plans to sell this and invested in it as if it would be mine for a generation. I am starting a business though and am raising capital so the Z is for sale. As a potential buyer, know I will treat you well and want to help the final purchase go smoothly. Feel free to ask any questions. If you are in the market for a cared for, unmolested, clean, low-mileage Z, you've found the right one.
- Power leather seats
- 300zx floor mats
- Power and heated mirrors
- Power windows
- Power locks
- Cruise control
- Climate control (ice cold A/C, hot heat)
- T-tops (with shades, bags, and trunk tie down)
- Factory chrome wheels in excellent condition (rare)
- High-end Alpine Bluetooth, CD, HD radio receiver and Kicker speakers with Dynamat installed in the doors
The car includes:
- All manuals
- All three original keys (titanium, blue, maroon [valet])
- T-top shades, covers, and tie downs
- Hand-made wooden cup holder that fits in the center console (simply lift out to remove)
- Original parts that were upgraded (air box, Bose stereo, and Bose amps/speakers)
- Clean Carfax report
- Car starts perfectly. Battery and starter are both strong.
- Engine idles smoothly.
- Great sounding car, nice exhaust note, no belt whining.
- Car pulls wonderfully throughout the powerband, no hesitation. Low end torque is always impressive on these Z's.
- Shifts are flawless, synchros sound, and the shifts are especially enjoyable with Z1 Powersports Brass Bushings.
- Clutch is perfect, no slipping, great feel.
- Car rides perfectly and tracks straight on new BFGoodrich g-Force Sport Comp 2 tires, new shocks, and four wheel alignment. Turn in is sharp and steering response excellent.
- Brakes are as strong as new. They grab evenly without pulling.
Please note the following as outlined in the condition description:
- A small, professionally repaired (by Safelite Auto) rock chip located at the top middle of the windshield (tried to get it to show in the close-up windshield picture). The chip is 100% invisible from the driver's seat as the mirror is in its line of sight.
- There was an early '90s cell phone mounted on the passenger side interior that left a few small screw holes. These are pictured.
- The drivers side seat is still excellent and sound, but shows a small amount of wear on the outside edge. This is pictured.
- The exterior is very good overall.
- Rust free (Texas car)
Fully invested maintenance:
- Rear brakes (36,225)
- Brake master cylinder replaced (36,525)
- Steering gear boots
- Brake fluid flushed/changed
- Brake booster
- Timing belt replaced
- Engine timing/front cover gasket replaced
- Fuel injectors tested, cleaned, and two replaced (40,634)
- Belts replaced: AC, Serpentine, Power Steering
- Front brakes
- Fuel Filter
- Coolant flushed/changed
- Driver side window regulator replaced
- Spark Plugs replaced
- Battery replaced
- Z1 Powersports Cone Air filter and adapter (40,900)
- Leather cleaner/conditioner
- Z1 Powersports Brass shifter bushings
- Fog lights 55 W Z1 Powersports conversion
- Differential fluid replaced with Redline 75w90 (40,980)
- Transmission fluid replaced with Redline MT-90
- CAS Connector, Detonation Sensor Connector, and Coolant Temp Connector Cleaned
- Struts replaced (Rear: Monroe OESpectrum; Front: KYB Excel; 41,015)
- Four wheel alignment
- Steering/suspension bushings checked
- Nissan OEM fuel pump replaced (41,228)
- Four tires (BFGoodrich g-Force Sport Comp 2; 41,247)
- Second Generation Power Transistor Unit (PTU) and Idle Adjustment (41,312)
- Oil/filter are always changed on schedule (Mobile Oil; 41,797)
- Gasoline is always 93 octane
- Dynamat doors
- Alpine CDE-HD148BT Receiver
- Four Kicker 41DSC654 6.5" 2-Way Speakers
- The Alpine receiver has a CD player, Bluetooth and USB music and hands free calling including dedicated Pandora and iHeart Radio support, front auxiliary input, AM, FM, and FM HD radio.
- The stereo sounds great. Dynamat appreciably helps insulate and quiet road noise.