Collector Quality, 1-owner, 3 keys, T-top bag & covers etc.
- Condition: Used
- Make: Nissan
- Model: 300ZX
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: Turbo Coupe 2-Door
- Doors: 2
- Year: 1990
- Mileage: 19,857
- VIN: JN1CZ24A7LX006880
- Color: White
- Engine size: 3.0L 2960CC V6 GAS DOHC Turbocharged
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Fuel: Gas
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1990 Nissan 300ZX Turbo Coupe 2-Door1990 Nissan 300ZX
* all cars advertised are available
* Over 100 pictures and description shiftbespokeautomotive.com
1990 Nissan 300ZX Twin Turbo1 Owner Perfect Carfax, No Previous Paintwork!
Shift Bespoke Automotive is proud to offer thisRare collector qualityWhiteover Black 300ZX TT. Guaranteed emerging collectible that will out perform better than most of your other investments. For yourconvenience we took a complete library of photos in natural sunlight - not a faux studio or edited images.Please feel free to contact us at 949-891-Cars (2277) FOR QUESTIONS, SCHEDULE TEST DRIVES ORINSPECTIONS. Inspections are welcome and encouraged if you have any reservations. Keep in mind we ship cars worldwide - sight unseen!
* 1 Documented Owner
* All Original Paint
* All Service done at Originating Nissan Dealer in Palm Springs
* All Books, Original Window Sticker & Sheet of Vin coded stickers, Original Delivery Paperwork
* Garaged it's whole life with a cover
* Seats look new, very little wear and a Non Smoker.
* T-Top Shades & Covers present.
* No Corrosion on the car including underneath
Inquiries:When sending aninquiry, please be aware that email is slow,unreliable, and time consuming and can get filtered by spam or blocked by servers. I understand sometimes email is the only option, so if you do send an inquiry please make sure to include your phone number. Im an enthusiast just like you so I always want to talk shop. Most importantly; chances Im out looking at cars, driving cars, or talking cars with someone - not glued to my desk.
***All of our cars come from collectors, customers or reputable sources never from dealer auctions.Why is this important? Not all cars at auctions are bad, but all bad cars are at Dealer Auctions.
For yourconvenience we took over a 150 photos, these photo are taken in natural sunlight. Wedon'thave a mock studio or photoshop/edit any of our photos.â¨
We offer airport (SNA) pick-up if you're flying in to pick-up this beautiful vehicle or we can help facilitate shipping directly to your front door.