1986 "1/2" Nissan King super Cab Hard Body D12 Pickup Truck 850 not 720 hardbody
Price: - Item location: Hutchinson, Kansas, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Nissan
- Model: Other Pickups
- SubModel: Hardbody D12 850 KingCab
- Type: Extended Cab Pickup
- Trim: Extra cab
- Year: 1986
- Mileage: 198,000
- VIN: JN6HD16S5GW005611
- Color: Blue
- Engine size: 6 Cyl
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Power options: Air Conditioning
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Blue
- Options: Sunroof
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1986 Nissan Other Pickups Extra cabDrives like a luxury car. Hard to believe you're driving a truck. Runs and drives very smooth. New battery. New tires. New starter last week. Replaced harmonic balancer and radiator last year. Rugged permanent sprayed bed liner. Sunroof replaced with Plexiglass and sealed.
I'm listing this for my father who, as far as we're aware, bought it from the original owner. This has been a good dependable daily driver vehicle. Hard to find. Especially one that is not a complete disaster. Everyone wants one of these!!
He did anamateurpaint jobover the grey primer not knowing he'd be selling this. The only reason for selling is his unexpectedly ending up with another truck. Original color is blue. Paint is NOT professionally done, but this isn't one of those deals where someone goes crazy on bondo/sawdust/duct-tape trying to hide things or anything like that either. The truck is solid. The VIN # isJN6HD16S5GW005611
- Please ask any and ALL questions BEFORE bidding
- Please read shipping terms
- Please only bid if you're a serious buyer ready to own.
- $500 nonrefundable deposit due within 48 hours
- Clear Kansas title in hand. Kansas registration in hand.
- Balance to paid within ten days.
- Balance paid in person in cash at time of pickup.
- Checks (even cashiers checks) must be held for clearing.
- Vehicle to be picked up within 3 weeks.
- Shipping / Transport is responsibility of the buyer (see below)
Elec Inj 6-Cyl
New batteryNew Tires
More about shipping terms: I will be glad to assist in the logistics / arrangements for delivery if you prefer to not travel.
****BUYER pays all shipping and transit costs as well as assumes all risk and any liability of transport. ****SELLER not responsible for vehicle in any way after it is no longer in our possession. ***PLEASE*** No scams, checks, bogus wires, funny stuff, etc. Save us both some time if you're not a REAL buyer: We can NOT give possession or do ANY of the paperwork before payment is made in full. 100% settled clear solid cash payment.
I can work with out of state or even intl buyers. Whether youneed the vehicle sent to the middle of Iowa, Dammam pt, etc. No problem.
I'll work with you and with the couriers to facilitate the necessary steps and do what it takes to make it all happen with as little risk and at the smallest cost possible.
Seller reserves the right to sell vehicle locally