41k miles, No Winters, Stock, Impeccably Maintained, One for the Connoisseur
Price: US $14,995.00 Item location: Urbana, Illinois, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Nissan
- Model: 300ZX
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: Coupe
- Year: 1990
- Mileage: 41,999
- VIN: JN1RZ24A0LX010621
- Color: Dark Blue
- Engine size: V6
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows, Power Seats
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Dark Blue
- Options: CD Player, Leather Seats
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1990 Nissan 300ZX Coupe1990 Nissan 300zx Manual Transmission Coupe41k MilesPictures Below
This one's for theconnoisseur. 41k miles. The car has never seen a winter and is rust free. T-tops seal perfectly and include shades, covers, and hatch straps. Adult-owned andpainstakingly maintained. A collector-quality car that can stay that way or be a glorious daily driver. Nomaintenanceexpenses spared (e.g., timing belt, water pump, shocks, tires, high end fluids throughout). The details have been taken care of too, like ensuring every light (from thekeyholeilluminator to glove box light) and option works. It is stock with a few tasteful improvements (e.g., high-end Alpine bluetooth, CD, HD radio receiver and Kicker speakers). The car is loaded with power everything (e.g., seats, mirrors, windows, doors, cruise control), has ice cold AC and hot heat, T-tops, and the rare factory chrome wheels in excellent condition.
Sold by a personal owner/Z enthusiast. I had no plans to sell this and treated it as if it would be mine for a generation. I am starting a business though and am raising capital so the Z is for sale. Please, I will treat you well as the buyer, but no low ball offers. I can and will wait for a serious buyer. If you are in the market for an expertly cared for, unmolested, clean, low-mileage Z, you've found the right one. I am happy to answer any questions.
The car includes:
- All manuals
- All three original keys (titanium, blue, maroon)
- T-top shades and covers
- Hand-made wooden cup holder that fits in the center console (simply lift out to remove)
- Original parts (as-is; original airbox, Bose stereo, and Bose amps/speakers)
- Clean Carfax report
- Car starts perfectly. Battery and starter are both strong.
- Engine warms up exactly as it should and idles around 700 RPM.
- Car pulls wonderfully throughout thepowerband, no hesitation. Low end torque is always impressive on these Z's.
- Shifts are flawless and the shifter feel is especially solid (has Z1 Powersports Brass Bushings installed.
- Car rides perfectly and tracks straight as an arrow on newBFGoodrich g-Force Sport Comp 2 tires, new shocks, and four wheel alignment. There are no rattles, squeaks, or belt whining. Turn in is sharp and steering response excellent.
- Brakes are as strong as new and grab evenly without pulling.
- A small, professionally repaired (by Safelite Auto) rock chip located at the top middle of the windshield (tried to get it to show in the close-up windshieldpicture). The chip is 100% invisible from thedriver'sseat as the mirror is in its line of sight.
- There was an early 90s brick phone mounted on the passenger side interior that left a few small screw holes. These are pictured.
- The drivers side seat is still excellent and sound, but shows a small amount of wear on the outside edge. This is pictured.
- The exterior is very good overall.
- Rust free and never seen winter.
Recent Documented MaintenanceNot including oil/filter which are changed on schedule with Synthetic Oil and New Filter
- Rear brakes (36,225)
- Brake master cylinder replaced (36,525)
- Steering gear boots
- Brake fluid flushed/changed
- Brake booster
- Timing belt replaced
- Engine timing/front cover gasket replaced
- Fuel injectors tested, cleaned, and two replaced (40,634)
- Belts replaced: AC, Serpentine, Power Steering
- Front brakes
- Fuel Filter
- Coolant flushed/changed
- Driver side window regulator replaced
- Spark Plugs replaced
- Battery replaced
- Air filter (Z1 Powersports (40,900)
- Leather cleaner/conditioner
- Z1 Powersports Brass shifter bushings
- Fog lights 55 WZ1 Powersportsconversion
- Differential fluid replaced with Redline 75w90 (40,980)
- Transmission fluid replaced with Redline MT-90
- CAS Connector, Detonation Sensor Connector, and Coolant Temp Connector Cleaned
- Struts replaced(Rear: Monroe OESpectrum; Front: KYB Excel; 41,015)
- Four wheel alignment
- Steering/suspension bushings checked
- Nissan OEM fuel pump replaced(41,228)
- Four tires (BFGoodrich g-Force Sport Comp 2; 41,247)
- Second Generation Power Transistor Unit (PTU) and Idle Adjustment (41,312)
- Stereo: Dynamat doors, AlpineCDE-HD148BT, Four Kicker Kicker 41DSC654 6.5" 2-Way Speakers. The Alpine receiver has a CD player, Bluetooth and USB Music and Hands Free Calling including dedicated Pandora and iHeart Radio Support, Front Auxiliary Input, AM, FM, and FM HD radio.