1990 Nissan 300ZX Fairlady Z Z32 RHD Car 2 Seater Federally Legal Import T-Tops
Price: US $10,295.00 Item location: Gainesville, Virginia, United States
- Make: Nissan
- Model: 300ZX
- SubModel: FairladyZ
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: Coupe
- Year: 1990
- Mileage: 108,627
- VIN: 00000000000000000
- Color: Red
- Engine size: VG30DE
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows, Power Seats
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black And Grey
- Safety options: Anti-Lock Brakes
- Options: CD Player
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1990 Nissan 300ZX Coupe"VIN#Z32-002431"
True 2 Seater Coupe (NOT A 2+2)
100% FEDERALLY LEGAL IMPORT (imported under the 25 Year exemption)
Car and Driverplaced the Z32 on its10Bestlist for 7 consecutive years, each model year of its availability in the United States.Motor Trendawarded it as the 1990Import Car of the Year.TheNissan 300ZX, officially the Z33 generation Z-Car, succeeded the 300ZX in 2003.
Nissan utilized theCray-2supercomputer to design the new 300ZX with a form ofCADsoftwaremaking it one of the first production cars to utilize this tool.
- New electronic climate controls allowed control over air flow direction, but the ambient temperature gauge was discontinued
- Air conditioner evaporator valve changed from aluminum to steel to reduce noise
- Driver's airbag available as an option
- CD player option was added for both the TT and NA (previously only available in the NA), while the Bose stereo head unit changed
- Front brake rotors on NA models were changed to TT units (previous front rotors were 4mm thinner)
- Brake master cylinder was changed to a new unit
- Floor mat logo labeled
- Keyhole on driver's door and interior light illuminates when door handle is pulled (similar to Z31)
- Apex-i Exhaust
- Lowering springs
- Z33 Wheels and tires
This vehicle is in excellent condition inside and out. It has been repainted at one point in its life, but shows very well. Paint is in good shape except the rear hatch and the front bumper. See pictures for more details.
Vehicle runs very well and appears to be very well maintained.
- Compression test results @155 160 160 165 160 155
- TimingBelt was swapped out at 101,000 Kilometers
- Underbody is free and clear of any rust or corrosion
- Exhaust is in good condition
- Tires are in good shape
- Paint shows very well. Polished and very clean.
- Pinch welds under body are straight and undamaged.
- Paint on the rear spoiler is chipping off
- Clear coat on front bumper has somestress cracks
- Driver seat has a small tear in the outside bolster
- Dashboard has 3 small holes (see pictures)
Thanks and Happy Bidding!-Nova_Speed