NR - 1990 Nissan Skyline R32 GT-R BNR32 GTR - NO RESERVE
Price: US $31,800.00 Item location: Marietta, Georgia, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Nissan
- Model: Other
- SubModel: BNR32
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: GT-R
- Year: 1980
- Mileage: 49,000
- VIN: BNR3200670790
- Color: Blue
- Engine size: RB26DETT
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Power Windows
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: AWD
- Interior color: Gray
- Options: CD Player
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1980 Nissan Other BNR32This is a 1990 Nissan Skyline R32 GT-R with 78,000km or 49,000 miles. This is a very rare car in the US and is extremely collectable. This is a Right Hand Drive (RHD) that was imported legally from Japan in 2015. The car is 100% US legal and is titled, registered and insured in Georgia.
Everyone with experience who sees this car comments that it is one of the cleanest, un-adulterated with tacky add-ons/accessories, that they have seen. The exterior, interior and engine are all super clean. It’s a 25 year old car with less than 50K miles! It does not have the dreaded (and expensive) dash bubble either. Whether you are a car aficionado, collector of cool cars, a fan of the Fast and Furious fan or carry nostalgia from the early days of Gran Turismo, this is the car you want. For people that are in the know, this car turns heads.
All maintenance, import and registration paperwork included (see pics)
Note: EBay can't handle the imported VIN information since it doesn't match US formatting it is listed as a 1980. The actual Japanese "VIN" is:BNR32-006707 (see pics)
The car has the powerhouse Nissan RB26DETT (RB26) straight-six with twin turbos and all-wheel drive that produces roughly 375 crank HP (Dyno’ed prior to the installation of the cold air intake)
- Mines Turbo-back Exhaust
- APEXi Cold Air Intake
- Custom Matte Metallic Blue Vinyl Wrap by Atlanta Custom Wraps (Original/Factory Gunmetal Underneath in near-perfect condition)
- Brand New 18x9.5 +22 Matte Black SSR GTV-01 Wheels (Both wheels and tires with less than 300 miles)
- Brand New Kuhmo 265/35/18 Tires
- Nismo Copperhead Twin Disc Clutch
- Pioneer Head Unit,Rockford Fosgate 4-channel amplifier, andPolk Speakers
- Sparco Steering Wheel
- New Batteries Plus X2 Battery
- 2x HKS Super SQV Blow Off Valves (BOV) - Not installed
- 2x Front Bumper Air Vents (Nismo Style) - Not installed
- The Air Conditioning does not blow cold air.
- There is some paint damage on the top of the spoiler/wing. You can see this through the vinyl wrap (see pic)
- There is a small chip in the windshield (see picture)
- The cigarette lighter is not installed
- Very small dent in driver rear quarter panel (see picture)
- Small Scuff rear passenger wheel (see picture)
Because of the EBay limit of photos I can post, I have included many more photos here.
Serious bidders only. This is a real collectible that needs to go to a good home.
For more information on the Skyline GT-R, check out the Wikipedia link below:https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Nissan_Skyline_GT-R