Nissan 300ZX Twin Turbo - Original Style & Mint Condition - Show Car
Price: US $20,000.00 Item location: Jupiter, Florida, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Nissan
- Model: 300ZX
- Type: 2 Seater
- Trim: Twin Turbo
- Year: 1992
- Mileage: 72,256
- VIN: JN1CZ24H9NX520553
- Color: White
- Engine size: V6
- Transmission: Automatic
- Interior color: Tan
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1992 Nissan 300ZXNissan 300ZX Twin Turbo - 1992Original Style & Mint Condition Show Car
Low Original Miles 72,254
Automatic Transmission Twin Turbo with some Tasteful Performance Upgrades (Stage-3 400 HP Performance Package):
- Stillen Stainless Steel Exhaust System (the best, not made or available today with 4 pipes, much improved horsepower, sounds as if you hear the airflow performance)
- Stillen Steel Disk Brake Rotors (tight control of the twin turbo)
- Jim Wolf Technology ECU programmed for this Automatic Twin Turbo (you accelerate and the twin turbos take over like G Forces until you hear the spool. Faster then manual transmission with the auto Twin Turbo)
- Jim Wolf Technology Pop Charger (perfect to complete the improved air flow)
- Gates Blue Racing Timing Belt Upgrade!
T-Tops! Perfect Shape
Interior Suede and leather (models from 1992 forward has the much nicer suede and leather interior combo with leather wrapped shifter)
This car is the most well-taken care of car I have owned. It comes with a folder from the lasttwo owners and myself of every maintenance item ever done, full history since 1992.
This car drives solid and tight. The steering is amazing with Nissan's HICAS system, the rear wheels turn some degrees over 50MPH. No Oil leaks at all. No sounds. Excellent Condition.
Comes with both T-Top shades - perfect.
No Dings, No Wear, Decals like Brand New, Clean Carfax No Accidents, Excellent Service Records
The only flaw is the stereo does not produce sound. The system lights up and the antenna works perfect, but the amps were in the speakers in those days so to fix this you need to replace the head unit. I chose not to because I prefer everything original for my car shows. I have been using Bluetooth wireless speaker, powerful with woofers on each side. Replace head unit if you like, but it looks great with the original system and CD deck.
Call me with any questions 954-649-6613. Buyer pays shipping. Being sold as-is and no refunds. Welcome inspections but you don't need, save the money, this car is a 10!
Financing available for this car at lightstream.com (division of suntrust bank) with rate of 1.78% with good credit. Easy and very low monthly payments.
THE NICEST ORIGINAL 300ZX I HAVE EVER SEEN. QUALITY OF THIS CAR TURNS HEADS AND GETS COMPLIMENTS ALL DAY. SAD TO SEE IT GO. ENJOY AND TAKE GREAT CARE