1990 Nissan 300ZX T-Top Coupe
Price: US $11,500.00 Item location: North Aurora, Illinois, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Nissan
- Model: 300ZX
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: T-Top Coupe
- Year: 1990
- Mileage: 40,663
- VIN: JN1RZ24A0LX010621
- Color: Blue
- Engine size: 3.0L V6 GAS DOHC Naturally Aspirated
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows, Power Seats
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Blue
- Safety options: Anti-Lock Brakes
- Options: T-Tops, Bose Stereo
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1990 Nissan 300ZXStunning Low Mileage T-Top Coupe!
All original car with no modifications and no aftermarket equipment. Very good condition for it's age! Documented mileage, clean CarFax. 2nd owner. Always garaged, no winters, was located in TX until recently. Recent service / inspection and the car drives fantastic! Collector caliber car that needs only minor exterior detail and/or polishing work to make it pristine!
- Bone stock!
- Rare color combo! Very few in blue on blue.
- Rare Factory Chrome Wheels
- T-Tops fit solidly, no leaks, no rattles.
- Exterior is very nice with no dents or dings, only minor rock ships and normal road wear.
- Recent service & inspection replaced / repaired the following:
- 2 new injectors
- 2 new coil packs
- Front brake job - rotors turned, pads replaced
- Full tune up w/ plugs, all belts, coolant hoses, coolant flush, air, fuel & oil filters, synth oil change
- Driver's side window regulator replaced
- Have all receipts.
- Tires have less than 700mi on them
- All power accessory items & cruise control work
THE NOT SO GOOD:
- Small scratches, blemishes, & chips not unexpected for a 26 year old car that was driven. Paint is shiny but by no means perfect. Again, no dents or body damage.
- Driver seat bolster scuffed and seat does show wear, but no rips or tears
- Passenger side of center console has an imprint where a 90's brick mobile phone mount was
- Bose radio works intermittently...300ZX internet boards suggest it is the radio unit itself, not wiring, & should be fixed by replacing the radio. I wanted to keep the car original, so hunting down an original radio, just have not done that yet.
- Serious offers only please!
- My price is based off of market research, Haggerty & NADA Classic valuation. All sources put this car at more than $13,000. CarFax adds $700 to that number due to the clean nature of the report. ...so... $13,700
- I have had 3independentvaluationsof the car tosubstantiatethese numbers as well as obtain a trade-in price. All threelocationswere specialty shops that work with cars like this and all gave me similar trade-in numbers and similar quotes for buffing, waxing, touch-up to ensure the exterior paint is deep, glossy, and chip / blemish free. This is how they would present the car and you would see this car listed on their site for $15,000.
- I think my BIN price is more than fair givenconditionand the radio concern.
- No low ball offers, please, don't waste your time and mine.
I can supply you with a Valuation, CarFax report, more detailed pictures, walk-around videos, etc. ...please ask!
*I reserve the right to end the auction at any time as thevehicleis for sale locally and on other venues.
*I have done my best to describe this vehicle as accurately as possible and to the best of my ability. No warranties are present or implied.
*Mileage will increase as it is test driven in good weather.
*Logisticsfor picking up or shipping the vehicle are to be made by the buyer, however I can assist in making sure the car is available for the shipper.
*$500 deposit due atsuccessfulauction end or BIN. Balance due in 7 days, unless otherwise agreed on due to logistics.