Red 300ZX Twin Turbo, 41k miles, 5 speed manual, leather interior, only 2 owners
- Condition: Used
- Make: Nissan
- Model: 300ZX
- Trim: Turbo Coupe 2-Door
- Year: 1990
- Mileage: 41,035
- VIN: JN1CZ24A3LX006021
- Color: Red
- Engine size: 3.0L 2960CC V6 GAS DOHC Turbocharged
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows, Power Seats
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Safety options: Anti-Lock Brakes
- Options: T-Tops, All Wheel Steering, CD Player, Leather Seats
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1990 Nissan 300ZX
1990 300ZX twin turbo, nly 2 owners! Like new condition!
Aztec Red with black leather interior, -speed manual, ower everything.
At only 41k original miles, he engine and turbos are factory original and in excellent condition. NO accidents, lear and unblemished title. This pristine Z still smells brand new, he leather is in perfect condition, hifting is perfect, o lifter tick or funny noises, nd a nice deep exhaust tone that isnt loud or obnoxious. The paint looks awesome. All electronics work flawlessly. Its driven often enough to keep engine seals moist and mechanical items fresh, ut rarely enough to only accumulate 1,600 miles per year--It starts right up, dles smoothly, nd runs strong, very time.
The chassis is in amazingly good condition. Garaged since purchase, nd never raced. It has never seen a snowflake, nd seldom a rain drop. Protective coating on undercarriage in perfect condition; no rattles or creaks. Always runs synthetic oil and Royal purple transmission fluid. All major services complete. Car comes with mint condition original wheels as well as a new set of lightweight aftermarket wheels and new tires. The t-top bags, -top shades, nd cargo cover are all in perfect condition.
The following minimal tasteful modifications have been performed primarily during maintenance services:
- Z1 lightweight flywheel (2015) -- Still have stock flywheel for new owner
- Z1 performance street clutch (2015)
- Z1 split pipe downpipes (2015) -- Still have stock pre-cats for the new owner
- Zemulator software/hardware
- Mild cat-back exhaust
- Lightweight Enkei RPF-1 wheels and brand new tires all around (2015) -- Still have mint condition original wheels for the new owner
- K&N Air Filter
- Stainless steel clutch and brake lines (brake lines have not been installed yet)
- Kenwood head unit and new rear speakers
- Car also comes with an Autometer Phantom boost gauge, ew and in the box. It is not hooked up to the car. You can either hook it up or sell it.
Receipts for major work available upon request. Recent maintenance and services:
- Full 120k mile service, ncluding pulley replacement (2015)
- Full replacement of ALL fuel lines (2015)
- New spark plugs, uel filter, uel pressure regulator, uel damper, nd air filter (2015)
- New clutch slave and master cylinders, rake system flushed, ew fluid added (2015)
- Last oil change in November, 015 with Royal Purple synthetic. Transmission fluid changed with Royal Purple Transmission fluid in September, 015.
- Injectors (a problem area on old Zs) were replaced less than 5,000 miles ago.
There are some minor items worth mentioning. Otherwise, he condition is perfect:
- There is a scratch on the paint below the antenna on the passenger side
- The paint on the spoiler has some fading
- The front fascia has a small crack on the bottom
- The windshield washer fluid reservoir has a hole in it and needs to be replaced
- The A/C isnt as cold as it should be, t will probably have to be recharged soon
Compare this Z with the few similar low-mileage, ear new condition Zs on eBay: None have mint condition original wheels AND an awesome new set of aftermarket wheels with brand new tires; most do not have leather interior; many have been in some type of accident; many of them are automatics or have higher mileage; all of them have very high “Buy it now” prices; and some aren't even twin turbo models! In person, ikely none of them are as easy on the eyes as this red beauty!
I am selling this car solely to finance another more expensive purchase, nd time is of the essence! Give this Z a good home, nd Ill give you a killer deal on a one-of-a-kind machine that is actively increasing in value. Extend your hand and accept the limited edition titanium keys...
Please feel free to email Josh at email@example.com or call/text 850-635-5334 with questions. Im happy to speak at length and answer any questions you might have.
Car is located just south of Denver, O.
Thanks for looking!