1931Nash 662 Coupe, hot rod, rat rod, barn find
Price: US $10,000.00 Item location: Dundee, Illinois, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Nash
- Model: Series 660
- Type: Coupe
- Year: 1931
- Mileage: 58,410
- VIN: E10316
- Color: Gray
- Engine size: 327
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1931 Nash Series 660This Nash was a true barn find when I bought her 6 years ago. I know for a fact that she was up on blocks since 1971. My grandpa took me to see this barn full of cars in 1977 when I was only 8. 35 years later I was asked if I was interested in buying any of the cars in the barn. When the owner opened that door I could not believe it. Everything was exactly the same.As an 8 year old that Nash was all I could think about, 35 years later I bought her.
Life has take an unexpected turn and I need to send her to a new home. Selling this car has been one of the hardest decisions.
Now Iâ€™m offering this car so you can finish my dream and be the only one at the car shows with a rate Nash coupe.
*Body is completely rust free. The light surface rust on the doors is from a raccoon that made his home on the doors as they lay flat in the trunk. The gray sealer was sprayed on the body in the late 60â€™s Both sides of all panels can be seen, no rust and no hidden damage guaranteed!!!
* Chassis is aftermarket. Itâ€™s been kicked up 16â€ in the rear to get her lower stance. Itâ€™s set up for coil overs which I have and are brand new and are pictured
* Motor is a rebuilt 327, completely fresh. With brand new patriot heads and an old school Edelbrock intake. Has a mild comp can but for the life of me I can not find the specs.
* Trans is rebuilt 400. Fresh and ready
* Rearend is out of a late 60â€™s Mustang and is perfect width
* Buick finned drums for the front
* Chrome front axle and springs
* original grill with original very cool radiator cap, original head lights
Car comes with everything pictured. Still needs wheels and tires and your finishing touches
This car is awesome and NO WAY will you find a better body
$18,500 in parts
Please call with any questions847-561-4075