1959 Nash Metropolitan '59 classic car coupe hardtop sedan vintage antique
Price: US $15,000.00 Item location: Granada Hills, California, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Nash
- Model: Metropolitan
- Type: Sedan
- Year: 1959
- Mileage: 29,000
- VIN: E72713
- Color: Black and White
- Engine size: 4 cylinder
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: 3 on the tree (3 speed)
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: black & white leather/hounds tooth fabric
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1959 Nash MetropolitanA classic beauty that just gets better with age. This ’59 has had some resto work done by the world famous Pit Stop in North Hollywood, A. I have the repair orders which details each and everything done to the car. This car has been meticulously maintained by me in the years that I have owned it. I keep it garaged, nd have even entered it in a few car shows. Upholstery is in good shape, ut could use a cleaning. The passenger window doesn’t always stay up. Aftermarket seatbelts have been installed in the front. Definitely a head turner and great on gas. Everything works, ven the license plate light. There are a couple of little nicks in the paint, ut nothing that detracts from this beautiful 56 year old rust-free car. I will be happy to supply a list of everything that has been done to the car over the past several years. If you would like more photos, lease ask.Registration good until May 2016If you want to see/drive the car, lease call or email me to arrange a suitable time. PAYMENT: I must receive PayPal deposit of $700 within 24 hours close of auction. Full payment must be made within 5 days close of auction. No exceptions!!I will accept final payment in the form of cash or certified bank check.No personal checks accepted. If you pay by certified bank check, ehicle and title will not be released until funds completely clear. Your bid is a binding contract, o please be sure this is a car that you want and you have the funds to pay for it prior to bidding. SHIPPING RELATED INFORMATION: Shipping will be the responsibility of the new buyer/highest bidder. If you win it and want to ship it, ou will have to pay for it and have someone come get it. We will not pay for any shipping related expenses. I will try to assist in any way I can. It is your responsibility to arrange for the car to get from me to you. STORAGE: I will store the Nash for up to 30 days but only if paid in full (within 5 days of winning) TERMS AND CONDITIONS: Your bid is a legally binding contract. Please ask any all questions before bidding. You can call me at 818/399-9035. I will not reply to text messages, hone calls only. If you want to see/drive the car, lease call or email me to arrange a suitable time. NOTE:
- This car is also for sale locally, o Ireserve the right to end this auction early. The car is sold as is, here is, ith absolutely no warranty expressed or implied.
- I must receive PayPal deposit of $700 within 24 hours close of auction. Full payment required within 5 days close of auction.
- By placing a bid on this Nash you are entering into a legal and binding contract to purchase the above-described car.
- Serious buyers are appreciated
- The required PayPal deposit is NON refundable.
- Any shipping related expenses are the responsibility of the winner.
- Contact me within 24 hours of the close of auction. At 818/399-9035
VEHICLE SOLD AS IS - NO WARRANTY EXPRESSED OR IMPLIED.