1950's, Antique Classic Car Convertible with Austin Healy Engine
Price: US $16,500.00 Item location: Tulsa, Oklahoma, United States
- Make: Nash
- Model: Convertible
- Type: Convertible
- Year: 1957
- Mileage: 90,000
- Color: Yellow and White
- Engine size: 4 Cylinder
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black and White
- Options: Convertible
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1957 Nash ConvertibleIncredible Classic Convertible Car for Sale.
- 1957 Nash Metropolitan Convertible (black soft top and continental tire). Original (minor modifications, like driver seat belts)
- Two-Tone/ Yellow and White with Continental Tire and White Walls- Looks like something Mighty Mouse would drive! So Cute.
- I've owned the car for about 30 years. I originally purchased the car from a collector in Oceanside, CA when I lived in LA. I drove the car all over LA and up and down the PCH. This was the last of 30 parade cars that this collector sold.
- The 1957 model was the last year car to be made in England with an Austin Healy engine (In 1958, Nash was bought by AMC Rambler and had a US Engine.)
The Nash Metropolitan Car*has been featured in several Hollywood films:
- It's A Mad, Mad World
- The Incredibles
- Perry Mason
- Mighty Morphen Power Ranges
- Leave it to Beaver
- Square Pegs
- Starchy & Hutch
- The Wedding Singer
- Bye, Bye Birdie
- Return of the Killer Tomato
- Man from Uncle
- Depeche Mode -Video
- Nancy Drew
- Karate Kid
- and many more films.
- Condition: Fair
- Features:Convertible with Continental Tire
- History:Purchased in Oceanside, CA from a collector nearly 30 years ago
- Shipping and payment:Will help arrange shipment.
Original Technical Manual, parts and lots of memorabilia!
*The NashMetropolitan Car has been featured in the films listed above. The purpose of listing the movies is to attach historic context to the car. This specific Nash Metropolitan was not in these films, however the car image and brand was