1956 Nash Metropolitan 56 Metro
- Condition: Used
- Make: Nash
- Model: Metropolitan
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: 2 door
- Year: 1956
- Mileage: 61,954
- VIN: E29332
- Engine size: Stock- runs good
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: rear wheel
- Interior color: White
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1956 Nash Metropolitan
1956 Nash Metropolitan
PLEASE READ FULL DESCRIPTION PRIOR TO BIDDING
Up for auction is our beloved 1956 Nash Metropolitan. This car was previously owned by my sister who purchased it in April 2005. I later purchased it from her. We have both enjoyed it immensely, aking it to local car shows, ruise nights and on ice cream runs. The car is currently located at a second home in Forked River, J and is available for viewing by appointment only. The car is registered and insured and is being sold on a clear NJ title in my name. Please contact me (Jeff) at 973-222-7892 (No texts please- I will not respond to them) for any questions regarding the car or to make an appointment to see it.
This is a nice driving 1956 Nash (VIN E29332). It has been well maintained during our 9 years of ownership. Obviously, ince we have had it so long, his car was not bought as a flip. We have receipts for over $5500 that was spent on parts and labor while we had it. The following is some of the upkeep:
clutch master cylinder
clutch slave cylinder
front coil springs
rear leaf springs
leaf spring bushings, -bolts etc.
fuel gauge sender
brand new tires
This car is in very nice condition as depicted in the photos. It has always been kept indoors, nder a cover, nd on a battery tender next to our other cars while we owned it. The overall paint is in very good condition and shines great. The interior is also nice. Everything works as it should, xcept for the fuel gauge (sender was replaced but then the gauge started acting up) and the original radio works intermittently (it powers up but does not always receive stations). There is also some paint bubbling on both upper rear fenders. It also has some minor nicks and dents which are typical for any car of that year. Odometer currently reads 61,954. Please note that mileage may change slightly as we do still drive and enjoy it.
The car has always been 100% reliable and we have never been stranded with it! It is great for parades, ar shows and even ice cream runs like we used it for. It always draws a crowd and everyone loves it.
The car starts and runs good. However, lease remember that this is a 58 year old car, o there are some minor imperfections. And, bviously, ince this is a used, 8 year old car, his Nash does not come with a warranty of any kind.
Reason for selling? We just have too many cars, on’t use them enough and are looking to downsize. However, e do not need to sell this car. So, f it doesn’t sell, e will just hang onto it.NOTE: THIS AUCTION INCLUDES THE 1956 NASH METRPOLITAN AS SEEN IN THE PHOTOS. NOTHING ELSE IS INCLUDED! PAYMENT: I MUST RECEIVE PAYPAL DEPOSIT OF $500 WITHIN 24 HOURS CLOSE OF AUCTION. FULL PAYMENT MUST BE MADE WITHIN 5 DAYS CLOSE OF AUCTION. THERE ARE NO EXCEPTIONS!! I will accept final payment in the form of cash or via certified bank check. I DO NOT accept personal checks ever. If you pay by certified bank check, ehicle and title will not be released until funds completely clear. SHIPPING RELATED INFORMATION: ANY TRUCK SHIPPING WILL BE THE RESPONSIBILITY OF THE NEW BUYER/HIGHEST BIDDER. IF YOU WIN IT AND WANT TO SHIP IT, OU WILL HAVE TO PAY FOR IT AND HAVE SOMEONE COME GET IT. WE WILL NOT PAY FOR ANY SHIPPING RELATED EXPENSES. STORAGE: I will store the Nash for up to 30 days if vehicle is paid in full within the 5 days required. (You must obtain insurance for the vehicle during storage) TERMS AND CONDITIONS: If you are the high bidder and fail to pay, will follow up with every legal avenue I have available. This is not a game, ut a legally binding contract. I offer a hassle free transaction and I expect the same in return. I try to describe my items as accurately as possible. I do not want to waste my time or yours by inaccurately describing items. However, veryone has a different opinion and description for what they are looking at. Therefore, f you have any questions, lease call me (Jeff) at 973-222-7892 (No texts please- I will not respond to them) before you bid soI can try to answer them. Also, o avoid any questions of the description, lease contact me to make an appointment to come and see the car. PLEASE NOTE THE FOLLOWING:
- This 1956 Nash is for sale locally, s well as in a number of other venues, o I reserve the right to end this auction early. The car is sold as is, here is, ith absolutely no warranty expressed or implied.
- I must receive Paypal deposit of $500 within 24 hours close of auction. Full payment required within 5 days close of auction.
- By placing a bid on this Nash you are entering into a legal and binding contract to purchase the above-described car. Please do not take this lightly.
- This is not a fire sale. I am looking for a legitimate price from a legitimate buyer. Please don’t waste my time or yours with lowball offers.
- Please have your funds ready BEFORE you andI reach an agreement and/or you bid. Nothing would be more frustrating than forme to have to sit around while you fill out your loan credit applications. If this happens,I will move on to the next buyer. If you win the auction, ou bought the car.
- Please don’t wastemy time with silly payment schemes, r other trades. If I wanted to trade something, would have stated that and I wouldn’t have this listed as an auction.I amnot your bank, your broker, r your father. I seek payment in cash or via certified bank check upfront and it its entirety. And, ake sure you get your wife’s permission before you hit the bid button.
- The payment must be made in full in 5 days and will be consummated in a manner agreeable to both the buyer and the seller, ut with assurances to the seller (that’s me) of certainly of funds. In other words, ayment must be via Cash or Certified Bank Check. No personal checks ever, o lines of credit, r pledges from your 401K plan please. NOTE: IF YOU PAY VIA CERTIFIED BANK CHECK, WILL NOT RELEASE THE CAR UNTIL I VERIFY WITH THE ISSUING BANK AND MY BANK THAT THE CHECK IS LEGIT AND VALID AND PAYMENT FULLY CLEARS.
- This is an auction to PURCHASE, ot to decide later. The required PayPal deposit is NON refundable.
- I will not be responsible for any shipping related expenses----PERIOD.