Classic Mini Cooper, with B18 VTEC Engine
Price: US $29,500.00 Item location: Athens, Attica, Greece
- Make: Mini
- Model: Classic Mini
- Trim: 2 door
- Year: 1980
- Mileage: 15,000
- Color: Yellow
- Engine size: B18c, JDM
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Power options: Electric Power steering, Air Conditioning
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual, 5 speed S80
- Drive type: FWD
- Interior color: Black
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Options: Link ECU, Link Dashlog, MiniTec products, Wilwood 4pot brakes, JDM LSD, Interior painted with Flock, A/C, CD Player
- Vehicle Title: Rebuilt, Rebuildable & Reconstructed Want to buy? Contact seller!
1980 Mini Classic Mini 2 doorThe car was bought by me in 2010 and has been fully restored since. Its rust free, freshly painted and has a lot of branded extras. I will try to list most of them.
Its fully serviced, and doesn't require anything more than a passionate owner. I'm selling this due to luck of time.
Mini Cooper VTEC Spec list
- Mini Cooper 1980 Chassis in yellow color, fully restored, rust-free
- MiniTec Flip Front Kit in yellow color(outside) and flock painted (inside)
- MiniTec Ultimate MTB2 Package,
- Safetydevice 4point roll bar,
- B18c engine swap,
- Stock exhaust manifold,
- Custom stainless steel exhaust,
- Stock inlet manifold,
- Cold Air Intake,
- MiniTec aluminum radiator kit,
- Intake silicone hose kit 2",
- MiniTec Air Condition kit ( fully functional ),
- Electric power steering,
- AEM Coil-ON-Plug with S2000 Coils.
- S80 Transmission with 3.7 Final Drive and Integra(JDM) LSD,
- ACT Clutch kit,
- Lightweight flywheel,
- Link ECU, custom tuned,
- Link Knock sensor,
- MiniTec rear coil-over subframe kit,
- Honda Inner CV Joints and mini outer CV,
- Front/Rear Coil over shocks,
- Poly engine mount kit,
- Wilwood Superbrakekit in red color, 4pot with 9.5" Vented discs
- Ultralite wheels 13 x 7, with Yokohama tires (175/50/13)
- Link Dash-logger,
- S2000 Gauge instrument-speedo,
- Wilwood Racing Pedal kit,
- Racing alcantara seats,
- Dashboard is flock painted.
The car is located in Greece, and I'm willing to help anyone who wants to export it.
Feel free to message me for more information.