1977 MGB NO RESERVE
- Condition: Used
- Make: MG
- Model: MGB
- Type: Convertible
- Trim: Convertible
- Year: 1977
- Mileage: 999,999
- VIN: GHN5UH430894G
- Color: Blue
- Engine size: 1800
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: rear
- Interior color: Brown
- Options: Cassette Player, Convertible
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1977 MG MGB1977 MGB Convertible. NO RESERVEThis auction is for a running and driving project vehicle. It is the end of the year and we are cleaning out the shop. This is a car we didn't get finished and don't have time to do. We have more in it than our starting price but would rather have it gone than pay all of the inventory taxes on it in a few weeks. Our loss, our gain.
- Paint: Looks ok from 20 feet. Needs to have be painted.
- Motor: Original motor had a bad rod. This car has a rebuilt engine with about 500 miles on it. Brand new Weber carb. Electronic ignition. Engine runs strong and does not overheat.
- 4 speed transmission.
- Top: serviceable
- Interior: Seats were redone. Carpet is better than average. Dash is ok, ut has nicks in it.
- No rust, loor boards have been changed.
This is what I would consider an easy winter project that could be enjoyed now. No, would not drive this car across the country.
MKII Motorsports is a small, amily owned entity dealing in British and other unique sports cars. You can find us on the web at mkiimotorsports.com We are gearheads that enjoy Saturday night drive-ins and Sunday morning backroads. Please note these terms which are part of this sale:
· You are welcome to have the vehicle inspected at out location by appointment. Bid with confidence;
· We legally own every vehicle we sell. We are a licensed and bonded dealer in the State of Texas. We do not however “add on” extra fees;
· Vehicles leaving Texas are tax exempt and require an affidavit of fact. 6.25% sales tax and all registration fees will be added to vehicles staying in Texas. It adds up to about $100.oo per car. A detailed list will be provided. Sorry, hat’s the law and part of operating above board;
· All vehicles are As-Is, here Is. We do not offer any warranties, hird party or otherwise.
· Shipping is not included, owever we are more than happy to assist your shipper. We do sell overseas/internationally. Just let us know how we can help.
· Funds must clear before the vehicle can leave. Period. This includes cashier’s checks. Cash or wire transfer through Wells Fargo are preferred. We will let you know when the funds clear and you will have 7 additional days to retrieve the vehicle. Afterwards, e reserve the right to charge $25.00/day for storage. Our insurance does not cover your vehicle so when you buy it, et insurance in place please;
· If we have a dispute of any kind, e will try to work it out. If not, his sale will be subject to the laws of Denton County, tate of Texas and any and all claims are limited to the amount no greater than the final sales price of the vehicle;
· This vehicle may be for sale locally and/or through other entities. We reserve the right to end it at anytime;
· Finally, he deposit is non-refundable. This is why we do not ask for a % of the sale, ather a nominal fee. If you change your mind, e incur expenses and more time. We think that is fair.Enjoy and happy motoring- Bryan & Karen