1977 MGB with Ford 5.0 V8 and 5 speed Conversion
- Condition: Used
- Make: MG
- Model: MGB
- Type: Convertible
- Year: 1977
- Mileage: 69500
- VIN: GHN5UH411307G
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Interior color: Tan
- Vehicle Title: Clean Want to buy? Contact seller!
1977 MG MGBFree eBay listing template designed by dewiso.comMGB 302 V8
This MGB is powered by a Ford 5.0 (302) V8 with a matching T5 transmission from a 1990 Mustang. All parts were professionally installed by aspecialist in MG engine swaps.The V8 engine totally transforms this little Roadster into a mini muscle car! Its easy to drive around town and tracks arrow straight on the highway. The car is stock appearing until you open the hood or rev the engine at a stop light. You'll gets lots of thumbs up and compliments when you drive this classic.
The swap was completed on a rust and accident free body that has all its original body panels (no patch panels welded in like most MGB's of this vintage). This insures a strong base to handle the added horsepower. Car was built for driving and is not a perfect show car, its just a super fun weekend car!Tons of information on MGB V8 swaps can be found at the BritishV8.com website if you're curious about these little beasts.Additional Details:
- Entire suspension has been rebuilt and lowered
- Lightweight domed fiberglass hood
- 1990 Ford Mustang 5.0 V8 with Edelbrock manifold and carburetor
- 1990 Ford Mustang T5 five speed transmission with Hurst shifter
- High performance Distrbutor and ignition system
- Custom stainless steel headers
- Full dual exhaust system that exits at the stock location
- Aluminum radiator with electric fan (never overheats)
- Custom upholstered Pontiac Fiero bucket seats
- All stock gauges are hooked up and work correctly (except clock)
- Clean title
We can be contacted at any time through eBay messages if you have any questions, comments or product requests. We will respond to you within 24 hours and do our best to help you out! We encourage our customers to contact us with any questions or concerns! We'd like to be sure you are completely satisfied with your purchase.
Do not Bid on this car unless you have at least 10 positive feedbacks from Airbnb or have messaged mein advance.
|$500 deposit required within 48 hours of auction close.|
|Buyer is responsible for shipping costs from West Palm Beach, FL. I will assist shipper in loading the vehicle if required.|
|Car is sold as is, without guarantee.|
Free eBay listing template designed by Â© dewiso.com.