1974 MGB WITH RECENT $40K RESTORATION!!!
- Condition: Used
- Make: MG
- Model: MGB
- Year: 1974
- Mileage: 20,520
- VIN: GHN5UE363527G
- Engine size: 4 cylinder
- Drive type: RWD
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1974 MG MGB
The Enthusiast’s Choice
Your source for quality collectible cars.
EXCEPTIONAL 1974 MGB
5 SPEED CONVERSION!
RECENT $40K RESTORATION!!!We are pleased to offer this exceptional 1974 MGB fresh from a four year, 40K restoration. Very few MGB’s have had this kind of money invested in them. Almost everything is new or rebuilt and is in near-perfect condition. It is finished in an absolutely beautiful color combination of Porsche Speed Yellow with a black interior. The chrome is new and is spectacular. The interior is a combination of new or original pieces in perfect condition. Best of all it has a 5-speed conversion which totally transforms the car at highway speeds. MORE PICTURES For many more high-resolution pictures please follow this link:https://www.flickr.com/photos/97159808@N02/sets/72157656109142478RESTORATION SUMMARY
- The car was purchased by the current owner in 2011 with only 19,385 miles. It was an excellent low-mileage car without the usual rust problems. He decided to restore the car to an as-new or better condition over the next 4 years.
- The engine was removed and rebuilt with new piston rings, ew main and rod bearings, ew timing chain and all new seals and gaskets. The head was machined, alves ground and rebuilt
- A new 5-speed transmission from MG Five Speed was installed. This is a $3000 kit!
- The body was professionally painted in Porsche Speed Yellow by one of the best body shops in the Canton area.
- All the chrome was redone or replaced. The rubber bumpers were removed and replaced with the earlier style chrome bumpers
- All rubber trim pieces replaced.
- All new springs, urethane bushings, ie rod ends. New shocks.
- The brakes were completely rebuilt.
- New clutch installed with new clutch line kit, aster and slave cylinders.
- Rebuilt carburetors with new fuel pump and fuel lines.
- New water pump, thermostat and hoses.
- New electronic ignition, istributor and coil.
- New stainless performance exhaust and header.
- New Minilite style wheels with new Goodyear tires.
- Retro Sound radio kit.
Please go to our website at www.rennsportmotors.com for information on our unique business!! We specialize in hard-to-find collectible cars, specially British cars and older Porsches. We have a 100% positive feedback history dating back almost 10 years. Please take a moment to read the comments from our prior customers.Terms and Conditions of Sale IF YOU CAN NOT FOLLOW ALL OF OUR AUCTION TERMS IN DETAIL, LEASE DO NOT BID OR MAKE AN OFFER.PLEASE READ CAREFULLY. REMEMBER!!! Only bid or make an offer if you are certain you want the car and already have the means to complete the transaction. We accept bank wire ONLY. All the cars we sell are pre-owned cars and sold AS-IS. All Sales are final, o exceptions. Deposit of $1000 must be made within 3 business days or less. Remaining balance must be paid in full within 7 days. We will help arrange shipping or we can pick up the high bidder from any local airport. Vehicles are sold in "AS-IS" condition. A Pre-Purchase inspection (if desired) can be made however we must have an agreed-upon purchase price with a $1000 refundable deposit paid. We can recommend local places and provide you with options for your inspection if desired. We will also bring the car to the local inspection location free of charge. HOWEVER, ll appointments must be made and payment method arranged prior to us delivering the car to the inspecting location. All buyers must have pre-approved loans/financing or must be able to pay cash for the vehicle. Financing must be secured prior to buying the car. All buyers must register and pay applicable taxes in their home state. We collect no fees or taxes. Buyer is responsible for all shipping costs. Seller reserves the right to end the listing early. Our cars are being offered for sale outside of the eBay system. Seller reserves the right to reject any and all bids or offers at all times. Remember that your bid or offer constitutes a legally binding contract to purchase this vehicle. Please do not bid or make an offer if you are not seriously interested or financially able to purchase this vehicle. If you have ANY negative feedback, ou must email us at firstname.lastname@example.org . We will try to work with you the best that we can, ut we reserve the right to change payment terms for bidders with negative feedback if we deem necessary.
Buyers with zero (0) feedback must provide name, ddress, hone number and email address to email@example.com to verify they are prepared to complete eBay transactions.
Once you are 100% sure you want the item, ou may bid or make an offer. If you are uneasy in the slightest bit, lease contact us directly for any questions. We are happy to answer any questions or concerns you might have.We work very hard to present the cleanest, nd most presentable pre-owned specialty, ollectible and performance vehicles sold anywhere. It is important when buying a used vehicle to understand that it is not brand new, ut that it has been driven a certain number of miles. We will do our best to completely and accurately represent our vehicles to make sure you have a clear understanding of what to expect for what you are paying for. Please be reasonable in your expectations.
Please do not hesitate to call us at 330.620.5227 if you have any questions. Or, heck out our other inventory and offerings at www.rennsportmotors.com .