CLASSIC 1971 MG MGB ROADSTER
- Condition: Used
- Make: MG
- Model: MGB
- SubModel: MGB - Convertible
- Type: Convertible
- Trim: ROADSTER - CONVERTIBLE
- Year: 1971
- Mileage: 62,649
- VIN: GHN5UB226597G
- Color: Bronze/Yellow
- Engine size: 1.8 Liter, 1798cc, Gas, Naturally Aspirated, 110Cu
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Fuel: Gas
- Transmission: Manual 4 Speed
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Safety options: Seat Belts
- Options: Leather Seats, Convertible
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1971 MG MGB MGB - Convertible
1971 MGB Roadster w/Overdrive - For Sale
The car runs, ooks and drives like a Classic Sports Car should with only 62,649 original miles. It is truly is a thrill to drive with no creaks or rattles.“A car even Mrs. Robinson would be proud to drive!” For the last 19 years the car has been used to go to Classic Car Shows and Events. Upon returning from these events it was put back in the garage until the next event.
Never been in an accident, ut at 44 years of age we all have a few issues:”
· Car has 2 dents – driver’s side fender (high) and below the boot (trunk) lid on the driver’s side.
o Pictures available on request.
· Driver’s seat is torn on the back upright rest (closest to the door).
· There are chips in the paint.
Some of the many positive features are:
· Convertible Top and the Tonneau Cover are in very good condition
· Chrome Bumpers and bumper guards are in good condition.
· There is no rust.
· Tires are in very good shape and have many more miles on them.
· All gauges are in working order.
o Maintenance Records and receipts from 1996.
o The Complete Official MGB Manual (1962 – 1974) by Robert Bentley.
§ Includes: Driver’s Handbook, orkshop Manual & Special Timing Manual
· “Original” Driver’s Handbook
· Moss - MGB & MGC Parts and AccessoriesA very affordable MG MGB Roadster which is bound to appreciate.