1959 MGA Twin Cam, Concours Quality Restoration, Rare Factory Options, The Best!
Price: - Item location: Scottsdale, Arizona, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: MG
- Model: MGA
- SubModel: Concours quality restoration, rare facotory option
- Type: Convertible
- Trim: Concours quality restoration, rare facotory option
- Doors: 2
- Year: 1959
- Mileage: 0
- VIN: YD31735
- Color: Old English White
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Interior color: Red
- Options: Leather
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1959 MG MGA Concours quality restoration, rare facotory optionVehicle Overview
**Additional Photos & Video On Our Website***
Restored 1959 MGA Twin Cam
- Comprehensive body-off restoration and the car has only been driven a few hundred miles since.
- The1.6-liter twin-cam engine and 4-speed manual gearbox were completely rebuilt.
- A new convertible top with a restored frame is included along with both traditionaland competition windscreens.
- This MGA is now being soldwith a BMI Heritage Trust Certificate, restoration documentation, recent service receipts, a tonneau cover, a genuine tool kit.
- Repainted it's factory-correct Old English White.
- According to the BMI certificate, this car was equipped from the factory with acompetition windscreen, black tonneau cover, and center-lock wheels with Dunlop disc brakes, all of which remain with the car.
- The entire suspension system has been rebuilt, and a new convertible top with a restored frame also comes with the car.
- A period-correct competition steering wheel has been installed, while the steering system, heater, and wiring were all replaced or rebuilt during the restoration process.
- The finest restoration we have seen.
- Please call today for additional info.
A majority our business is with clients that are out of state and satisfaction is essential. The condition of each of our vehicles is guaranteed and put in writing. Buy with confidence knowing you're getting a vehicle we are going to stand behind! All our cars are kept indoors and shown by appointment only. To view a complete list of inventory and additional photos and video please visit our website. Please contact Mark Hubbard @ 800-839-4490 for more information.