1969 MG Midget Convertible
- Make: MG
- Model: Midget
- Type: Convertible
- Year: 1969
- Mileage: 74,000
- VIN: GAN4U72369G
- Color: Pearl white
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Interior color: Red leather
- Options: CD Player, Convertible, Leather Seats
- Vehicle Title: Rebuilt, Rebuildable & Reconstructed Want to buy? Contact seller!
1969 MG Midget
Just about anyone who looks at an MG Midget is going to smile, and driving one of these cars will mean you breaking out into a full-size grin, even if you might have a squeeze getting into the car. And that can be a fun challenge in itself.
ABOUT THIS CAR
• Maintenance records available
• Disk brakes.
• Great Condition Throughout
• Desirable early chrome bumper model
• Sound, straight, rust free body.
• Exceptional paint work
• Like new interior.
• Hood has a small tear, tonneau cover like new.
• Mechanically sound â€“ motor runs beautifully.
• Very clean undercarriage
• 4 speed manual
• Runs and drives beautifully â€“ exceptional handling.
• Original hubcaps
As a first classic, the Midget has few peers. Good economy, most parts instantly available and easy to work on.
A well-sorted example of this model is an absolute blast to drive and its diminutive shape makes 50mph feel like 150mph. Early models are becoming increasingly rare and as a result, values for good quality examples like this one are rising. This is a nicely finished late 60s model â€“ one of the best around. It will suit someone who is looking for a fine example of this model.