1974 1974.5 MGB Roadster Convertible British
Price: - Item location: Cody, Wyoming, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: MG
- Model: MGB
- Type: Convertible
- Year: 1974
- Mileage: 125,555
- Color: Blue
- Engine size: 1.8L
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Options: CD Player, Convertible
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1974 MG MGBThis is for a clean drivers car. Rare model year as MG created a 1/2 model to avoid stricter emissions from U.S. Engine is strong with good compression and doesn't burn oil. Build date of 11/1974. Transmission shifts smoothly and clutch performs correctly. All switches, lights, gauges, etc. work, with only the speedo having a 5 mph flick at 45 and up (narrowed down to cable may just need lubed better or routed better, as speedo works correctly by itself). Interior is in really good condition and no rips in seats. Body is solid with only minor rust above wheel well, and couple spots along bottom of sill but door gaps are good, and no noticeable dents or structural damage to body. Will require a new paint job eventually as existing is wearing off but minimal rust on body with solid floor pan and trunk. Electrical has been gone through and cleaned up and where possible upgraded to improve reliability. Comes with two types of tonneau covers one that covers the top and one that covers the whole interior. Car came out of Colorado originally.
- New Starter
- New Battery and cables with grounds cleaned up
- New Heater Switch, New Wiper Switch
- New radio and speakers
- New Fuel Pump and Filter
- Rebuilt Carbs with K&N Air Filter System
- New Spark Plug Cables
- New blade style fuse block with Relays to improve reliability and power to items in car.
- New Robbins Convertible Top and Sun Visors and a few interior bits
- New tires and bearings
- Stainless braided brake lines and new calipers, rotors and brake pads
- Valves Adjusted- Brakes bled and adjusted.- New Seat Belts.