1967 MG MGB Convertible Project Car
Price: US $3,000.00 Item location: Summit, New Jersey, United States
- Make: MG
- Model: MGB
- Type: Convertible
- Trim: standard
- Year: 1967
- Mileage: 60,000
- Color: Blue
- Engine size: 4cyl
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: manual transmission
- Interior color: Black
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1967 MG MGB standard1967 MGB Convertible - 60k miles on the odometer
Car was stored inside a garage, has not run for approximately 5 years but ran when parked. Motor is free and turns over (there is a wiring short but we tapped the started and the motor turned very smooth). There is a small amount of surface rust (see pics), a few small patched holes (See pics), car has an older body restoration, paint is ok. Original color is white. Solid floorboards and undercarriage. One small hole underneath passenger side has a patch on it riveted with metal. Otherwise car is very solid. Both seats will need to be reupholstered and interior carpet kits installed. Needs door cards and front grille. No pitting on any of the chrome bumpers (they are brand new) or the windshield and side windows. Dash has no cracks and all the original dash pieces are there (aka gauges, knobs, shifter etc). Has the original banjo steering wheel and horn button. Comes with a brand new hood still in the original box. Car will need a restoration or refreshing to get on the road again. Clean title in hand.
Please see additional pictures of the car and partsClick Here
With the car comes:
- Original tool kit- Window glass (with extra glass)
- Brand new hood in the box
- Convertible top (no rips or tears) and all parts for the top
- Spare tire/wire wheel
- Interior carpet kit
- many boxes of other parts for the car (seat belts, bumper over riders, other parts that need to go on the car, tons of nuts bolts, small and large parts)
- Extra leaf springs, hubs, brake calipers, control arms, springs, many many extra parts too many to list(please see pictures)
PLEASE NOTE: I also have 2 spare motors (one with spare transmission attached) and 2 spare axles that will also be part of the sale with the car if the buyer is interested. These are stored at a separate location where the buyer would have to arrange pick up if the buyer wants these extra parts.
Car located in Summit, N.J.BUYER MUST ARRANGE ALL TRANSPORTATION.