MG MIdget Sprite Bugeye roadster classic vintage tribute
Price: US $200.00 Item location: Easton, Maryland, United States
- Make: MG
- Model: Midget
- Trim: Austin Healey Bugeye tribute
- Year: 1974
- Mileage: 60,250
- VIN: 1974midget
- Color: red
- Engine size: 1275cc
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Transmission: 5 speed
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1974 MG Midget
- Well maintained 1974 MG Midget customized as an Austin Healey Sprite Bugeye. ProfessionallymodifiedAustin A series engine (1275cc) bored to 1380c, APT ported cylinder head, Weber 32/36 with electric choke on a Pierce manifold and rated at 130hp at 7600rpm. Other enginecomponentsinclude polished and balanced crankshaft, Vernier cam gear set, balanced flywheel, Pertronix electronic distributor with 40,000 volt coil, electric cooling fan and high torque starter. Exhaust system includes Pace Setter header flowing thru Monza primary muffler and Austin Healey secondary muffler. Powertransferred using Datsun 5-speed rebuilt by Rivergate. Frontline. Front suspension kit with Koni shocksand rear tube shock conversion, polyurethane bushings and high performance sway bars. New master cylinder and wheel cylinders with braided stainless steel hoses and crossdrilledrotors.
- Interior has new Suffolk Scottish leather seats, genuine wool carpets by Prestige Auto Trim (England), door panels and mahogany steering wheel. Newwindshield and convertibletop is a Mohair Twill Weave fabric with zippered rear window. Body wasmodifiedwith an original 1959 Austin Healey Bugeye bonnet with newly chromed grill, removed and filled side marker lights, all red tail lights-1961 style and MG badges replaced with Austin Healey-Sprite badges. Car was professionally painted but used as a fun driver it does show a few imperfections.
- Consignment sale offered by Easton Muscle and Custom. Contact Rob office 443-266-8321 firstname.lastname@example.org