Price: - Item location: Griffin, Georgia, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: MG
- Model: MGA
- Type: ROADSTER
- Trim: 2-SEATER
- Year: 1959
- Mileage: 3,315
- VIN: HDR4349944
- Color: OLDE ENGLISH WHITE
- Engine size: 1500
- Number of cylinders: 4
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1959 MG MGAIn June 2008, I purchased this MGA in the condition as the first picture shows. I thought it would be a simple re-spray and over haul the interior. As the dis-assembly process started, I found rust to the body sills which I later found to be common in MGAs! As the images show, work was started on one side, and the required panels and pieces are included to complete the process for both sides.
I have included detailed images of the lower sections of the vehicle so that bidders can see exactly what you are bidding on with NO hidden or concealed damage or rust.
* The boot area is very solid with no rust-through issues.
* Most all of the parts have been purchased to complete the rebuild including the BODY PAD kit as well as Factory-Correct bolts, nuts and washers.
* Engines runs very strong and maintains 45 PSI Oil Pressure at 1500 RPMs. ( see picture ) The Engine Numbers match the BODY Plate Numbers.
* Vehicle is driven regularly and shifts and stops as you would expect.
* Please examine the images carefully before bidding so there will not be any surprises. All doors and fenders have been stored inside since removal and are in very good condition. There are some extra panels, door, hood, boot lid and front fender which are included. All parts shown in the images are included.
* Many new bright work parts are included as shown as well as Repair and Restoration Manuals.
* The State of GEORGIA will not issue a TITLE to a vehicle prior to 1970, but a Notarized Bill of Sale can be provided.
* A $500.00 Deposit is required with 72 Hours of the completion of the winning bid with the balance due prior to release for shipping or pickup.
** If you are the winning bidder, bring a trailer as there are a LOT of parts!
Feel free to contact me with any questions!