1962 MG MGA Mark II 1622 cc
Price: US $10,000.00 Item location: Miami, Florida, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: MG
- Model: MGA
- SubModel: mga
- Year: 1962
- Mileage: 74,000
- Engine size: 1622
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1962 MG MGA mgaThis is a freshly rebuilt 1962 MG MGA Mark II.
- The body is straight and there is no rust
- The trim is complete including new emblems, brand new rear and front bumpers as well as other pieces of trim like wheel caps
- Doors close smoothly.
- It also has brand new tires.
- It has been resprayed in its original color.
The original 4 cyl 1622 engine has been completely rebuilt and the car starts right up and runs good. All new parts from Moss, all invoices available. New pars include:
- Voltage regulator box
- Weber Carburetor (original carburetors are included, need rebuild)
- Gas tank, gas gauge, fuel pump, and sending unit
- Complete exhaust
- In complete working order, all instruments and lights work including speedometer and tachometer
- Original 4-speed manual that works smoothly
- All 3 clutch pieces newly replaced: Cover, Disc and Carbon Release Bearing
The entire brakes system has also been newly replaced:
- Front disk and rear drum brakes
- Dual brake reservoir
- It has been fully serviced
- Rack seals replaced
- Seats are original, new carpet (from Moss)
- New door pockets and kick panels
- The only part missing is the front lights dip switch attaching panel
- The steering wheel is original but in good shape
- The wooden floor panels are original and in good shape
- Includes original spare tire, needs clean up but in good shap
- Original tonneau cover in good shape
- Original plastic side courtains (2) in good shape
- Original convertible top frame, no fabric
I have made every effort to represent this vehicle as accurately as I can and to the best of my knowledge. I'm selling it as is, where is with no warranty, expressed written or implied. Inspections are welcome and encouraged. Please feel free to ask any questions.