MGB Roadster 1978--Excellent Condition!
- Condition: Used
- Make: MG
- Model: MGB
- Year: 1978
- Mileage: 26,900
- VIN: GHN5UJ466326G
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1978 MG MGB
· New Header
· New Kenwood Radio Bluetooth cell phone connection, I-pod/android, and USB ports.
RecRecent pre-sale inspection by Meineke, Winterville, NC
· Recent tune by British car specialists at Motorhead Ltd ($5000)
· ~$3000 in new parts
· New Convertible Top
· New chrome “vintage” side mirrors
· New Vinyl Reupholstered Seats
· Reconditioned wood luggage rack (very rare)
· Chrome wire wheels
· Michelin Tires 185/70 R14
· MG Mud Flaps
· Chrome Air Grille
· Chrome Valve Cover
· Chrome Webber DGV Carburetor and Air Intake
· Aftermarket dual radiator fans
· MG Leather Steering Wheel
· MG Shift Knob
· All receipts for parts and service will be provided to the successful bidder
Exterior & Interior
· Great shape –recent urethane paint job in original red
· New reupholstered seats
· New door panels
· New door top rails
· New side mirrors
· New door waist seals
· New hood insulating pads,
· New shift boot kit
· New Center Console
New wire mesh air grille
New wiper blades and reconditioned and painted wiper arm bayonets
New aluminum hood prop-self trigger
New MG badge
MG floor mats
Chrome gas tank cap
· Engine rebuilt in 2005 and runs very well – plenty of power.
· New Header
· Webber DVG Carburetor
· New aluminum valve cover and gasket
· New engine seals
· New hood buffer
· New expansion tank
· Windshield has two cracks. This was on my radar and I purchased the glass but have not had the time to install. New windshield glass will be included with car.
· The dash has several cracks and there is a small hole in the glove box.
· Small chip underneath the trunk where I stupidly dropped my socket wrench.
· Small chip just below the windshield wipers where I also stupidly dropped a tool.
· Touch up paint on the hood where medium size scratch was located.
· Small dent in the front left of the hood.
· Small dent in the left rear quarter panel
· Horn and fog light wiring need to be connected to their respective switches.
· Paint chips near luggage rack
· Paint chips under the right rear quarter panel
· New Windshield
· Full Size Spare Wheel (Steel) & Tire
· New Right Side Door Panel
· New Right Side Door Waist Seal
· Extra Radiator Hoses
· Extra Expansion Tank Cap
· RTV Red Silicone (Still in package)
· Glove Box –w/out hardware
· Hand Riveter Set
· “The Club” - anti theft steering wheel lock & key
· Drivers Handbook
· MGB Illustrated Restoration Manual
· MGB Key Fob – Silver & Red
Located in Winterville, NC. Registered in Florida. Clear Title. Transportation is the buyers responsibility however if you are considering a commercial transportation company, I recommend Auto Transport Direct. I’ve found them to be professional, dependable, and inexpensive.
No Warranty Offered or Implied