Price: - Item location: Red Oak, Texas, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Mercury
- Model: Tudor Sedan
- Year: 1939
- Mileage: 99999
- VIN: 99A82357
- Vehicle Title: Clean Want to buy? Contact seller!
1939 Mercury Tudor SedanRolling chassis has been narrowed for wider front and rear wheel/tires to better handle and autocross.
- Fatman Stage III coil-over front suspension narrowed 2 inches on each side.
- Mustang II power rack and pinion steering with ididit steering column.
- Four bar rear suspension narrowed 2 inches on each side with diagonal bar.
- New John's Industries 9 in. Ford rear axle (smooth round back) with 3.25 gear ratio (31 splines) and Trac Lock.
- New Wilwood master cylinder and brake calipers with 6 piston front/4 piston rear).
- New Ridetech coil-overs on all four corners (single adjustable shock).
- New Budnick G Series wheels with 17 x 7 front/18 x 9 rear.
- New Michelin Pilot Sport A/S 3 tires with 205/45ZR17 front/255/40ZR18 rear.
- New Brice Thomas aluminum radiator without automatic transmission cooling.
- New Tanks 17 gallon galvanized steel fuel tank.
- New Painless Chassis Harness - 28 circuits.
- Rebuilt 351 cu.in. Ford Windsor engine bored .030 over.
- Rebuilt Ford AOD automatic transmission.
- No driveshaft.
- Tudor Sedan body with fenders and hood in average condition.
- Body has been blasted, tubed, and Dynamated on inside.
- New Vintage Air Gen II Super with heat, cool, and defrost.