1984 Mercury Grand Marquis 2dr under 20,000 Original miles.
Price: US $7,500.00 Item location: Chicago, Illinois, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Mercury
- Model: Grand Marquis
- SubModel: 2 Door
- Type: Sedan
- Trim: Base
- Year: 1984
- Mileage: 20000
- VIN: 1mebp93f0ez645323
- Color: Gray
- Engine size: 5.0L
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Windows
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Gray
- Safety options: Anti-Lock Brakes
- Options: CD Player, Leather Seats
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1984 Mercury Grand Marquis BaseUp for sale today is a 1984 Mercury Grand Marquis 2 door.
EDIT: I have learned through eBay about the accident that has been reported. I have done some investigation and it was a fender bender. The previous owner rear ended someone. The damage to this vehicle was pushing in the bumper shock on the passenger side and damaging the plastic "chrome" headlight surround. The surround was replaced with a NOS item. The accident was extremely minor, and the car did not require paint, nor was there any body damage.
This car does in fact have under 20,000 original miles, and seeing it as well as driving it, you can easily tell this is the case.
The car is in extremely good condition with very minimal flaws. There are a few minor and hard to spot dents, as well as a quarter size amount of rust at the bottom of the passenger fender that you can't spot without looking hard.
The car is equipped with:
- 5.0L V8 and 4 speed automatic transmission.
- A new Pioneer radio w/ Bluetooth, aux, USB, and CD as well as 4 new speakers. The original radio as well as the original face plate (AM/FM standard radio) is included.
- Power Windows w/ new motors
- A/C compressor that is in perfect working order, however I have not had it recharged as finding R-12 is difficult. I do know someone and for an extra price can have them fill it. The lines shouldn't leak as I was able to use some test fluid and found no leaks.
- Locks, seats and side mirrors are manual.
- New spark plugs and wires
- New cap and rotor for the distributor.
- New wiper blades.
- Full sized spare, with mounting bracket, original jack and lug wrench.
- Specific locking nut tool for the wheels is included.
- Functional Analog center clock.
- Needs 3 new tires. The current ones hold air and can be driven on (I drive on them now actually) however they are old, have dry rot and are low tread. One of them actually blew out on me, which is why the original spare is now on the car. It does come with another full sized white wall spare.
- There is a crack in the dashboard, it's in the center of the dashboard and goes from one end to the other (back of the car to the hood directionally).
- Could use exhaust work. There is a slight rattle sometimes that's most likely caused by a loose heat shield. Doesn't need a full exhaust system, just the rattle fixed.
- The headliner is loose and needs to be redone. It's currently pinned up with safety pins to keep it from falling.
The car is a base model 2 door.
I am fairly firm on the price, although offers will be considered.
I'm selling this because I have some hospital bills I need to take car of. Simple as that.
Any questions can be texted to 312-998-9119 or emailed to Patrickhartge@gmail.com