SWEET HOT ROD, V8/AUTO, COLD A/C, PWR STEERING, PWR DISC BRAKES!
Price: US $17,900.00
Item location: Fayetteville, Georgia, United States
- Make: Mercury
- Model: Coupe
- SubModel: Coupe
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: Coupe
- Engine size:
- Number of cylinders:
- Power options:
Power Steering, Power Disc Brakes
- Drive type:
- Interior color:
- Vehicle Title:
Want to buy? Contact seller!
1947 Mercury Coupe Coupe
| Peachtree Classic Cars is a licensed dealer and restoration and hobby shop specializing in classic automobiles. Our cars are made up of our private collection and the private consignments of our friends. This car is for sale locally and I reserve the right to end the sale early. Call Erick at 678-908-6006 with any questions. Thanks! |
1947 Mercury Coupe$17,900
SWEET HOT ROD, V8/AUTO, COLD A/C, PWR STEERING, PWR DISC BRAKES! This is a super cool older restoration that looks good as is, but could easily be a shining star with a little work. Take a look at the video, pictures, and details below, then call Erick at 678-908-6006.
- Paint/Body: This Mercury was restored to near mint in the late 90s, and now its showing its age a little. Body is all steel and very straight. There are a few small spots where rust is bubbling underneath. The paint is shiny and would be easy to touch up the few bubbles and nicks that are normal with a driver vehicle.
- Interior: Dash is nice looking. Seats have a couple of rips. Door panels and carpet kit are in good shape. headliner looks nice, but falling down a little in the rear.
- Glass/Windows: All of the glass is in good original condition. Weatherstripping still looks new on the windshield. Rear weatherstrip is older and cracked. Windows roll up and down easily.
- Trunk: Trunk opens easily. Battery box in the trunk. Trunk pan has only minimal tiny rust hole.
- Undercarriage: Super solid and rust free frame rails and rockers. Floor pans appear to be original and in good solid shape.
- Wheels/Tires: Newer chrome wheels, 9in rear and 7in front. Older tires still have good tread.
This is a great car to enjoy as is, or would make a worthy project to take to the next level. Watch the video then call Erick at 678-908-6006.
- Drivetrain: Small block Chevy V8 starts easily and runs smooth and strong. Automatic transmission shifts out flawlessly. No leaks in the garage where we park her. This car drives smoothly down the road with plenty of power. It steers very easily, too.
- Lights/Electrical: All of the lights work properly, also wipers and turn signals. All of the gauges are new Dolfin and work great.
- Brakes: Power disc brake conversion in the front.
- Power Options: Power Steering
| Mileage: 08708 |
Interior Color: Grey
Exterior Color: Blue
| Engine: 350 V8 |
Body Style: 2 Door(s)
- Does the vehicle run and drive?: Yes
- Headlights: Yes
- Tailights: Yes
- Brake Lights: Yes
- Turn Signals: Yes
- Wipers: Yes
- Horn: Yes
- Do the windows open?: Yes
- Speedometer: Yes
- Fuel Gauge: Yes
- Oil Gauge: Yes
- Temp Gauge: Yes
- Tachometer: Yes
- Heater: Yes
- A/C: Yes
- Radio: Yes
This vehicle is being sold as is, where is with no warranty, expressed written or implied. The seller shall not be responsible for the correct description, authenticity, genuineness, or defects herein, and makes no warranty in connection therewith. No allowance or set aside will be made on account of any incorrectness, imperfection, defect or damage. Any descriptions or representations are for identification purposes only and are not to be construed as a warranty of any type. It is the responsibility of the buyer to have thoroughly inspected the vehicle, and to have satisfied himself or herself as to the condition and value and to purchase based upon that judgement solely. The seller shall and will make every reasonable effort to disclose any known defects associated with this vehicle at the buyer's request prior to the close of sale. Seller assumes no responsibility for any repairs regardless of any oral statements about the vehicle.