1970 Cougar XR-7 Original 428cj Export model
Price: US $49,500.00 Item location: Sammamish, Washington, United States
- Make: Mercury
- Model: Cougar
- Trim: export model
- Year: 1970
- Mileage: 37,800
- VIN: 0F93Q
- Color: Black
- Engine size: 428cj
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1970 Mercury Cougar export modelVery Rare to find.!!
1970 Cougar XR7 original 428cj with Ram air syste, C6AT, full loaded option included.
- Black Full Vinyl Roof - Traction-Lok Differential - F70X14 Belted Raised White Letter Tires - Ram Air Induction
- Automatic Seat Back Release - Power Side Windows - Console - Power Front Disc Brakes - Power Steering - Tilt Steering Wheel - Air Conditioner - Whisperaire - Rear Window Defogger - AM/8-Track Stereo Radio - Intermittent Windshield Wipers
- Tinted Glass-Complete - Deluxe Belts/Warning Light - Protection Group - Styled Steel Wheels - Accessory Packaging
- Export Decal - Metric Speedometer....
This XR7 is very rare custom order from foreign country. It built for export model with metric speedometer, decals, extra turn signal position lamp on just right side fender, etc.
This cougar had been in other country for whole life and import back to US recently.
Has copy of Marti report that shows built for export.
The car is 95% rust free and all original interior in very good condition. The paint has been changed from original White to Black by previous owner. It still has original vinyl top that never been replace or removed.
There are some bubble under the original vinyl top.
The car has original metric speedo that shows original 60337 km ( 37800 miles ) and never been register US yet.
You will be the first owner of this special XR-7 in US. have Marti report that shows built for exporting.
I have all clear paperwork to get register for any states. Collect matching number car.
It been in my garage for a while, so you may need some regular tune up. The engine runs strong without any funny noise or smokes,. No oil leak.
It is not perfect show car yet, but you know how rare and hard to find it.
If you are from out side of US, I can help export this XR7 to your country. if you need.
Any questions,, please contact me. I may take your offer before end of the action.