1964 Mercury Commutor Wagon - Rat Rod - Custom - MUST SEE - Patina - SurfBoard
- Condition: Used
- Make: Mercury
- Model: Commuter
- Year: 1964
- Mileage: 67,856
- VIN: 4Z72Y518131
- Color: Blue
- Engine size: 390
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Tan
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1964 Mercury Commuter
1964 Mercury Commuter Wagon
This is not a detailed Show Car and it is not a Full on Rat Rod, but it is a Fun Dependable Cruiser with a lot of Patina. It could have been a California Barn Find from the 60's Except for the fact that it sat in an Arizona Desert for 30 years with the rear window down (Reason for rusted rear Quarters)
All Mechanicals Rebuilt...
- 390 Cu In Engine .30 over - complete rebuild & new Holley Carb
- Trans Ford-O-Matic 3 Speed Automatic - Complete Rebuild
- Rear Differential - Rebuilt
- Brakes - Complete Rebuild including Power Disc Brake Conversion on Front and all New Break Lines
- New Fuel System including New Lines & Sender
- Exhaust - New 2 1/2" Dual with Glass Packs
- New Jamco 3" Lowering Kit with New Springs and Shocks (Has NOT been alignedsince lowering)
- 2012 16x8" Mustang Wheels
- New Aluminum Radiator
Original Paint with Surface Rust (ONLY Rust Through is in lower Rear Quarters)
SOLID Floor Pans and YES the Power Rear Window works, as well as Wipers & all Lights.
NO A/C - NO POWERSTEERING
Surfboard and Rack on Roof adds to the Cool Surfer Wagon Vibe!
A REAL HEAD TURNER!!!
I am listing this vehicle for my father and he also has it listed locally so we reserve the right to end listing early if vehicle sales locally before meeting Reserve Price. Thank You for your interest and Happy Bidding! Feel Free to contact with any further questions...Serious Bidders and Serious InquiriesOnly Please, Thank You!