1964 Mercury Comet 404 a 6 cyl 3 spd TX car presented by www.FastbackAuto.com
Price: - Item location: Saint Charles, Illinois, United States
- Make: Mercury
- Model: Comet
- Type: Coupe
- Trim: 404
- Year: 1964
- Mileage: 0
- Color: Black
- Engine size: 170 cid
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: 3 on the tree
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1964 Mercury Comet 4041964 Mercury Comet 404 4-door sedan. TX car; minor rust only. 6cyl with factory AC and 3 on the tree transmission. Excellent potential for a cruiser or a show car! Car very straight! Has all glass and all major interior parts.
Driver door should probably be replaced or repaired. Minor rust spots on floorboard and fender could use patching and repairing but is Driveable as she is. Transmission out of car and in need of repair or full rebuild. Engine turns by hand but unknown if it will run as it sits. AC compressor installed and connected to engine by belt. Turns but other than that it's condition is unknown.
Clear IL title in hand!
Got the car but I'm saturated with projects now, and the wife is off of work, so it may have to go. Not desperate to sell but will consider realistic offers.
Will help load onto trailer, or I can arrange professional shipping at buyers expense and help load.
Will use title escrow service if desired at buyers expense if that makes you comfortable.
If you would like to contract us (FastbackAuto.com) to do the steel work for you, or any other repairs or modifications such as adding custom power windows, rebuilding engine, or full body and paint, please discuss in advance before purchasing car for best pricing!
Please feel free to ask me any questions! Thanks for looking!
- NOTE: Winning an auction is a LEGAL CONTRACT!Non-payers will be reported to eBay and marked as such.
- Non-refundable PayPal deposit of$500is due within24 hoursof winning the auction.
- The car is for sale locally, and we reserve the right to end the auction early for any reason.
- Please realize that, although we have endeavored to honestly and thoroughly represent the state this car is in, she is OVER 50 YEARS OLD, and we cannot itemize every last issue you may face.No warranty is expressed or implied!
- Buyer is responsible for picking up the car and transport within 7 days of auction's end unless previous arrangements are made in advance of concluding the auction. I can arrange shipping at buyers additional cost; please request quote prior to bidding.