1950 MERCURY "LED SLED" CUSTOM GORGEOUS
Price: US $200.00 Item location: Bellingham, Washington, United States
- Make: Mercury
- Model: OTHER
- SubModel: other
- Type: Sedan
- Trim: CUSTOM
- Year: 1950
- Mileage: 4,600
- VIN: 0074H5055861
- Color: Red
- Engine size: 302
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Gray
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1950 Mercury OTHER otherUp for auction tonight is a "led sled". 1950 Mercury totally customized.
The vehicle has been fully customized including a custom chop top and shaved door handles. Additionally, the vehicle has been upgraded with a high performance engine, full power, and custom air ride suspension.
- V8 5.0 hp high performance engine
- Automatic 4 speed transmission
- Disc brakes all the way around
- Power rack and pinion steering
- Dual exhaust with headers
- Air ride suspension - FATMAN STAGE III KIT
- Rechromed front bumper
- Painted dash
- Clairion stereo w/XM radio, dual power antenaes (French Antenaes) MTX subwoofer and amp
- New upholstery
- New door panels
- New headliner
- Power door openers and trunk lift
- Power windows
- Exterior door handles have been shaved
- Dual spot lights
- Caddy taillights
- New rear chrome bumper
- Coker Classic tires 195/75/15
- Chrome wheels with baby moons
- Custom chop on roof...think approx. 2-3"
- Dakota gauges
- 1954 Desoto grill
- Suicide doors
- Diamond tuck seats
- Flame throwers and hydraulics
I have a copy of the appraisal and will email it to you upon request. I am selling this for a friend.
The car is a beautiful piece of machinery. Any questions feel free to ask!
No warranty expressed or implied.
The car was appraised in August 2015 for $45,000