AMG gold staggered BBS RS tasteful body kit Hella momo MHW all red Euro tails
Price: US $5,500.00 Item location: Dayton, Ohio, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Mercedes-Benz
- Model: 190-Series
- Type: Sedan
- Trim: 190e
- Year: 1989
- Mileage: 107,000
- VIN: WDBDA29D8KF617449
- Color: White
- Engine size: 2.6
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Power options: Power Locks, Power Windows
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Safety options: Anti-Lock Brakes
- Options: Sunroof, Leather Seats, CD Player
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1989 Mercedes-Benz 190-SeriesThis is a very nice car and very unique from the end of the golden era of German engineering.....the last of the "Good ones"
This car isn't perfect, ut not a lot of 1989 cars are.
This one is in great shape for its' age and it wouldn't take much to take care of the little things I mentioned that need attention.
I bought this car off ebay myself in April and have barely driven it, s I currently have seven cars.
This car is not quick enough for me and I don't want to go through the hassle of an engine swap....but this car is a perfect basis for such a thing though.
107k original miles.
(Odometer stopped working right after I took delivery.)
I have lots of documentation showing mileage all the way up to when I bought it.
Lots of records.
Tons of new parts and upgrades.
This was a one owner car until @ 2011.
1989 Mercedes 190E 2.6L auto
Starts right up, oesn't smoke....runs and drives smoothly and quietly.
Many-Many man hours went into the labor on this 190.
AMG inspired body kit.
(front bumper with custom fog lights, One cracked but works)
- Side skirts, ear bumper, piece spoiler and custom wheel flares
- Shaved antenna
- European head lights with HID Xenon Low and High Beam, ID Xenon Fog lights, nd yellow inner fog lights integrated into the Euro housings.
- Euro lights and grille give this car a much needed modern look compared to what it looked like in stock form.
- Very Rare European MHW all red tail lights
Excellent condition Black Interior....no rips, ears, tc. Some spots may need re-dyed eventually as they used to be light gray..I even thought about putting 16V seats in it
Gray carpet and mats are in excellent shape with no stains, nd the dashboard is completely crack-free....gauges are nice and bright with no fade.
- Custom carbon fiber accents on doors, ront console and dash board
- Rare Hella by MOMO steering wheel and MB wood shift knob
- Sony AM/FM/CD/Ipod/Iphone compatible stereo system
- Updated 6×9 Pioneer speakers
Everything works: All windows, egulators, witches, unroof, eat, witches, nobs and all.
A/C Stopped working, ut it may just need a charge, s I have receipt for new A/C related parts from 2011.
Only other thing that does not work is the cruise control.
SUSPENSION / WHEELS:
STOCK WHEELS COME WITH THE CAR.....THE GOLD BBS RS WHEELS MAY BE PURCHASED IN ADDITION TO THE WINNING BID BY BUYER IF DESIRED.
- OPTIONAL Custom BBS RS wheels are 17x9 w/2.5" lips front 205/45/17 tires and 17x9.5 w/3" lips rear 245/35/17 tires
These wheels are a perfect fit and were built specifically for this car.....if you were to build these wheels yourself you're looking at about $1,500 each plus tires....I will sell them for half that WITH tires for $3k
- Bilstein sport shocks and Lowering springs! New Bushings !
This Mercedes looks and drives like a dream!
ENGINE / EXHAUST:
107,000 original miles
- Major tune-up and related parts include:
New Water Pump, ew Radiator, ew Belts, ew Ignition wires, ew Valve cover gasket, ew timing cover gasket, ew Cam Seal, ew acc pulley, ew Transmission and Engine oil flush with new Oil and filters, New Transmission lines, ew Hoses, ew Clamps, ew A/C Fan, ew Fan clutch, tc..etc…etc.. over $2k in receipts !!!
Factory Bosal exhaust was recently replaced.
Anti theft alarm is installed with remote controlled key-less door opening
Right front fender flare recently developed crack where it was molded to the body....resulted form a steep parking lot entrance.
Haven't gotten around to fixing it and getting an estimate yet. so I'm selling it as-is, long with the other issues I don't have time to mess with.
Clean and clear Ohio title in hand and ready to go.
Will consider trades, ut no motorcycles.
This car is for sale on multiple other local websites, o I reserve the right to cancel any bids and end bidding early if I find a local buyer.
Inspections and appraisals are welcome if you are local to the Dayton, H area.
More detailed pictures available upon request.
Thanks for the interest and I hope to find someone who will appreciate this car and take it to the next level and make sure it's around another 30 years.