1993 Mercedes-Benz 500E-W124
Price: US $38,000.00 Item location: Chantilly, Virginia, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Mercedes-Benz
- Model: 500-Series
- Type: Sedan
- Trim: Base Sedan 4-Door
- Year: 1993
- Mileage: 50,026
- VIN: WDBEA36E3PB863654
- Color: BLACK PEARL METALLIC
- Engine size: 5.0L 4973CC V8 GAS DOHC Naturally Aspirated
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Electrically Adjustable Steering Column, Elec Sliding Roof w/Rear pop-up feature, Pre wiring for CD Changer, Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Windows, Power Seats
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Tan
- Safety options: Anti-Lock Brakes, Driver Airbag, Passenger Airbag
- Options: High Performance Sound System, Heated from seats, Automatic Slip Control, Sunroof, Cassette Player, Leather Seats
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1993 Mercedes-Benz 500-SeriesThe Mercedes-Benz 500E is a supercar produced in collaboration with Porsche-AG from 1991-1995.The vehicle is based on the W124 chassis (1986-1995 officially) although the 500E is a totally different animal to its cousins. Only 1500 units were sold in the US. It has a 5.0L V8 engine producing 326bhp power and 354 lb/ft of torque coupled to the 4-speed automatic gearbox.The car was built by Porsche, ith each 500E transported to and from the Mercedes-Benz plant and Porsche's factory in Zuffenhausen, ermany. Each 500E took 18 days to complete .
This one owner vehicle has only 50K miles and has never been in an accident. You won't find another like this with such a low mileage.
The vehicle is well maintained and passed virginia state inspection at the end of September.This is an unique opportunity to add this legendary low mileage car to your car collection. See the link below for more pictures . You may call Franck at 703-944-0515if you havequestions.