1986 Mercedes Benz 190E Cosworth Euro Spec, Recently Imported to the U.S
Price: - Item location: Allentown, Pennsylvania, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Mercedes-Benz
- Model: 190-Series
- Trim: 190E Cosworth
- Year: 1986
- Mileage: 100,423
- VIN: 00000000000000000
- Color: Black Pearl
- Engine size: 2.3L 16V
- Transmission: Manual
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Blk & Tweed Want to buy? Contact seller!
1986 Mercedes-Benz 190-Series1986 Mercedes Benz 190E Cosworth Euro Spec
161,616 Kilometers . 100,423 Miles
- Just Recently Imported in to The United States
- 2 Owner Vehicle - First in Spai, econd in Germany
- Recent Engine Rebuild & Detail by Mercedes Marque in Germany Prior To U.S Import
Recent Cosmetic Restoration Including
- Original Color Respray, earl Black
- Refinished Factory Wheels w/ New Rubber
- Interior Showing In Excellent Condition!
- All Lights & Signals Working in Proper Order
The 190E Cosworth Euro was a Limited Production model coming from Mercedes Benz in the mid 1980s to compete with the BMW E30 M3. Mercedes' 190E Cosworth came out swinging with a bang. The newly defined 2.3L 16V DOHC Engine was laying down 185 horses and 174 ft lbs, eaving it to be a very remarkable 4 cylinder of its time. Combined with with 5spd Getrag Dog-Leg styled transmission and a 7,000 RPM Redline, he 190E very much so took on as a lead competitor to BMW's M3. Combine that with a factory installed Limited Slip Differential and larger stabilizer bars, he Cosworth made a name for itself in no time.
With all power & performance aside, he 190E Cosworth also featured a vast amount of cosmetic differences. The entire interior was refitted with Front & Rear Recaro Sport Seats. Three additional glass dials: Oil Temp, oltage, amp; Lap Timer. To make the 190E Cosworth stand out even further, a factory aero kit was fitted perfectly to the original 190E body, iving the 190E Cosworth the best drag coefficient values of its time for a four-door saloon.