2nd Owner - 1990 Mercedez Benz 300E - Clean Car - very good condition
- Make: Mercedes-Benz
- Model: 300-Series
- SubModel: 300-E
- Type: Sedan
- Year: 1990
- Mileage: 116650
- VIN: wdbea30d0lb180126
- Color: Tan
- Engine size: 1.6 3L 2962cc, gas
- Number of cylinders: 6
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows, Power Seats
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: cream color
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Safety options: Anti-Lock Brakes, Driver Airbag
- Options: Cassette Player, Leather Seats, Sunroof
- Vehicle Title: Clean Want to buy? Contact seller!
1990 Mercedes-Benz 300-Series
The vehicle is in very good condition for a 1990 car never restored. The paint is faded but there is no body damage and the very few rust spots existing are very tiny and easily addressed.Some surface scratches and paint on bumpers faded/flaked. A paint job would make this vehicle look new. Known issues potential buyers should be aware of:
1. On the interior, the front driver and passenger seats have tears and/or wear - also the armrest for driver shows wear - see pics, but the remainder of interior is in excellent condition as evident in the pics.
2. The A/C is not currently working, but it likely only needs a charge. It has not been charged for years. Unaware of any issue with A/C system but no guarantee the issue is only a charge.
3. The radio and cassette player is not activated. I have the manufacturer code to potentially get it working again (it's an anti-theft code anytime the battery is interrupted). No guarantee that it will work. Car is with my mechanic so I will ask him to try and set it up and update the listing (or just ask me).
4. The car was driven minimally with light mileage over the past decades we have owned it. I recently, upon moving the car from Miami FL to Long Island, had it evaluated by my mechanic and spent about $2,000 for a variety of repairs to pass NY inspection requirements as well as maintenance required on the vehicle. Copies of invoices of repair details available for review before purchase if desired. My sales price reflects my desire to simply recoup a portion of these costs as well as shipping costs from Miami.
5. This car could be very easily restored to top-grade condition by the right buyer. A buyer is starting with a vehicle in amazing condition for 29 years old given it has never been restored. It is all original. The vehicle was in one minor accident years ago, but damage was minimal and simply required replacement and painting of trunk at the time.
6. My Huntington Long Island mechanic is available to speak with potential buyers as to the condition of the car and his assessment, as well as the work done in the past few months to the vehicle.
7. The lever to adjust the passenger side mirror from the car interior recently came off. I have it in the glove compartment so it can be re-installed.
8. The plastic trim around the edge of the rear view mirror has some pieces missing.Very minor but attempting to be truthful about even minor wear and tear.
9. The interior wood, particularly on the center console has cracks and signs of wear. See pics
10. Not sure the power door locks are fully functioning but the vehicle is still easily lockable and unlockable.