1994 Mercedes Benz S600 Coupe V12 C140 (W140)
Price: US $4,000.00 Item location: Surrey, British Columbia, Canada
- Make: Mercedes-Benz
- Model: S-Class
- Type: Coupe
- Year: 1994
- Mileage: 130450
- VIN: WDBGA76E1RA168629
- Color: Black
- Engine size: V12 6.0 litre
- Number of cylinders: 12
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows, Power Seats
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: RWD
- Interior color: Black
- Drive side: Left-hand drive
- Safety options: Anti-Lock Brakes, Driver Airbag, Passenger Airbag
- Options: CD Player, Leather Seats, Sunroof
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1994 Mercedes-Benz S-Class1994 S600 Coupe. Only 254 were imported to North America in 1994. There's lots of S500 Coupes out there, but few S600 V12 motors out there in coupes.
It's my daily driver at the moment, so mileage increases daily.
The car was imported to BC from California before I owned it. Runs strong, and the price reflects the fact it needs work. I'm selling it with many extra parts that I have collected over the years to both have on hand when the need arises and for things I intended to do to it.
1. Dove grey interior seats and carpeting to give the car a two tone look down the line. If nothing else, the electronics on front seats are heavy and expensive, so though the current seats work perfectly and have no tears in them or worn out leather, I thought I'd like to have backups on hand, given how expensive they are to later find.
2. You see the aftermarket rims that I got the car with, which had snow tires on it. NOTE, THERE IS NO RUST ON THE CAR. You will see photos of the underside body. I have a set of OEM rims that are staggered with the rears a little wider than the fronts.
3. Replacement vacuum pumps (one in trunk and one under backseat) that control everything from the door locks, to the gas door release, to the A/C controls.
BAD: Needs the following: rear suspension work to replace a really noisy bushing, two new lifters (makes clicking noises at idle, but pumps up with oil pressure at over 1,500 RPMs), and camshaft position sensors, which I just received, but just don't have time to install. Also, A/C does not work. I'm pretty sure the compressor needs to be replaced, but haven't gotten into it to know. I just don't use it.
If you are interested in the car, please e-mail with a number for me to call you at. Sorry, too many scams to post my number.
The price is in US dollars, though I will accept Canadian funds based on the then prevailing exchange rate. Contact me if seeking to pay in Canadian funds.
This car is sold, as-is, where-is. There are no warranties. I suggest you contact me with questions before bidding, rather than AFTER bidding. I am also happy to arrange viewings as requested.
I am sorry, I can only get 24 pictures on the listing. If you would like other shots, please let me know and I have them ready to send to you.
She is also for sale locally, so I reserve the right to end the auction early if she sells early.