Mercedes Benz 1994 SL500 89K original Miles. 2nd owner, hard top. CLEAN CAR FAX
Price: US $8,750.00 Item location: Miami, Florida, United States
- Condition: Used
- Make: Mercedes-Benz
- Model: SL-Class
- Type: Convertible
- Trim: Gun metal (car and hard top_
- Year: 1994
- Mileage: 89,770
- VIN: WDBFA67E6RF090940
- Color: Polar White DB149 (top) +
- Engine size: V8 5.0L roadster
- Number of cylinders: 8
- Power options: Air Conditioning, Cruise Control, Power Locks, Power Windows, Power Seats
- Fuel: Gasoline
- Transmission: Automatic
- Drive type: FWD
- Interior color: Blue
- Safety options: Anti-Lock Brakes, Driver Airbag, Passenger Airbag
- Options: Cassette Player, Leather Seats, CD Player, Convertible
- Vehicle Title: Clear Want to buy? Contact seller!
1994 Mercedes-Benz SL-ClassSelling my private vehicle.
- 5.0L V8
- Automatic 5-Speed
- 300 horsepower and 339 foot-pounds of torque
- Gasoline (i use only top notch gas on my cars)
- RWD - REAR WHEEL DRIVE
LOW and honest reserve price.Almost USD6.000 invested in the past years.DO NOT buy a "bargain" with no services guaranteed, therwise you can spend more than a "nice buy" easily in few weeks. Bid with confidence!!
- Second owner with Palm Beach Provenance - CLEAN title
- CLEAN CAR FAX - Zero accidents reported in 22 years
- Everything Works with any effort
- Zero Rust with super clean botton
- Super Clean engine with NO leaks and really good compression, lean clean.
- Transmission in perfect condition with filter + fluid + original gasket changed - October 2014
- Power Seats - Fully funtional
- Dashboard in great condition with NO damage, racks or flaws whatsoever
- Original Gun Metal trims (hard top and vehicle)
- Alloy Wheels - Original 4 wheels totally refurbished in mint condition with NO signs of scratches whatsoever
- Power Windows - Fully functional
- Cruise Control - fully Functional
- ABS - Fully Functional
- All original paperwork included - SEE IMAGE
- Original MB Master Key in MINT condition + 2nd key
- Original Stereo (totally refurbished for german autosound)
- Desirable Blue Interior in great condition (Almost USD600.00 in repairs) - rear trunk carpet should be change it for cosmetics - January 2015
- Hard top in excellent condition from outside and MINT from inside with new headliner and marine gray vinyl as original factory pattern (felt rubber seal need to be change it for cosmetics only)
- 4 brand new BF Goodrich - 225/55-16 (95W) with 2.000 miles on it
- Brand new original front bumper (2002) with new original fog lights
- Both bumpers painted 2 years ago job
- Inner Engine belt changed with 55K already
- New A/C blower + bosch resistor (original) with fresh freon on it. Works like a champ in any level
- New Euro style (Cibie) clear turn signal
- New Euro Style front Grill in black with chrome trim
- New original fog lights (Cibie)
- New front and rear brake pads (Akebono) - March 2015
- New Emergency Brake Pads (Bilstein) - March 2015
- Fresh Full Synthetic Oil and Fram Filter on it - 60 days ago with 600 miles on it
- TOTALLY rebuild hidraulic system (12 pistons with all new sealers and further repairs) USD1750 just this Bill (July 2014) with 3 years warranty locally.
- Original Soft Top in excellent condition (NO Holes or defects whatsoever)
QUESTIONS: Please feel free to contact us directly at any time with any questions you may have.
BUYER'S INSPECTION: I did my best to disclose all information known about this vehicle for auction. I really welcome a Buyer's Inspection. If you plan to have a Buyer's Inspection, lease make sure you have the vehicle inspected prior to the end of the auction. Inspection fees, f any, re the "Buyer's" sole responsibility.
PAYMENTS: Cash (in person), ust be paid within 48 hours of the close of the Auction. When the deposit has been submitted, Buyer" MUST fax a copy of their valid, tate-issued driver's license. If payment is made by cashier's or personal check, e will hold all titles for 10 days or until funds have cleared.
DISCLAIMERI reserve the right to obtain and verify the registered information of all users who bid on this auction, ancel any and all bids at our discretion, r end the auction early if necessary
SHIPPING and DELIVERY: All shipping charges are the "Buyer's" responsibility. We will help with shipping arrangements thru USHIP but will not be responsible in any way for claims arising from shipping damage! I assume no responsibility for damages incurred after the vehicle leaves my house. All shipping arrangements provided by us are strictly a courtesy. We are not affiliated with any carrier. Any claims or other communication regarding shipment of vehicles will be between you and the "Carrier" and not with us. The amount of time it takes for delivery depends upon the "Carrier" selected. A typical experience is 7-14 days from the date the vehicle is picked up from our facility until it is delivered to your destination. Verify with the "Carrier" for an Estimated Time of Arrival to be sure.
On Dec-07-15 at 13:56:39 PST, eller added the following information: SAVE MONEY
ON SHIPPING! uShip is the first and largest auction style
marketplace for shipping and transportation
services. Learn More SHIPPING PRICE ESTIMATOR Delivery ZIP Code: MORE RESOURCES: uShip Guides and Articles uShip Provider Directory Other Useful Tools & Links